mondays hour by hour

hiya,

I'm back after a month off :( and am checking in hour by hour. First day hell, here I come! LOL

aaaww good luck sweet heart, you know you can do it, and once the first few days are out of the way you will fly through it (says me, who hates the shakes, soups and cd bars)lol
But you know you can do it hun, just remember why you are doing this and keep coming on our daily threads, they are a god send.

best wishes, SJ xxx

hiya carebear..... I'm made up you're back and back in control which is the main thing. Looking forward to catching up on the daily.

good luck hun xxx SJ

another FOUR bites the dust

Hiya guys, it's my lucky day today (weight wise) I lost 4lbs this week.
so I'm off to adjust my ticker and the AUGUST AND CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE.
Also, I went 1 whole pound over my mini challenge with Hannah. YAY:D

Hannah, I know you will have thrashed it too.:D

thanks for your kind words! I've got a bit of a headache, but that just comes with the territory! lots of water, gere I come.

wannalose... no, I'm afarid I didn't maintain, I kind of went off the rails, though I am holding onto the fact that I have only put on 4-5 pounds - which isn't too bad considering what I have eaten.

I'll get there...

Well done everyone.:wavey:...Just finished another litre.:tear_drop::tear_drop:..2down 2 to go. Have been busy this morn so haven't had my 2nd shake yet.:confused: Don't feel hungry, think I might wait a bit longer.:rolleyes:
OH HOW I LOVE KETOSIS! When your in it you feel great!!:party0011:

:party0019::party0019::party0019:

Well done on some fabby losses!! Got my first WI tonight so will keep you posted.

Georgie
x

Thanks Maggie, bit nervous but excited!

Georgie
x

Will post later but just wanted to say a

BIG WELL DONE SJ !!! 4lbs - that is excellent!!

:party0038::party0038::party0038::party0038:

Afternoon everyone well i'm really hungry today and it's my own fault we went out for a meal last night and i deffo went WAY over my 1200kcals.....had a garlic and goat's cheese pizza followed by bbq chicken pizza topped off with a cinnamon crunch waffle and ice cream it was gorgeous but now i'm still ravenous :(

Well done Sophie Jo on the weight loss and on beating your challenge, that's fantastic :) Porgeous good luck tonight with you WI, i'm sure you'll have a fantastic loss!!

good luck for weigh in tonight Georgie, and well done SJ on the 4lb.

Ive had to have a nap this afternoon. Period pains from hell and totm always makes me want chocolate - I dont touch it at any other time. So have had an hours nap and feel a bit better now. Im going to have a soup in a bit to keep me going till my fish tonight.

good luck for weigh in tonight Georgie, and well done SJ on the 4lb.

Ive had to have a nap this afternoon. Period pains from hell and totm always makes me want chocolate - I dont touch it at any other time. So have had an hours nap and feel a bit better now. Im going to have a soup in a bit to keep me going till my fish tonight.

When I feel like a chocolate moment I have been having a frozen chocolate Tetra..find this really helps..

Well done Aussie, you're doing freat on your first day....i'm on my 3rd litre of water now and 1/2 through my 2nd tetra.....it's taking me FOREVER to drink i've been drinking it for 30mins lol

Hi Ladies!
Well Done all of you!!!:party0038:
Looks like everyone has had a fabby day one way or another!!
Well, I went to the gym and did 45 mins of Cardio... I watched the Spinning class.. and theres NO WAY I would even try to attempt that! :eek:
I then had a dip in the pool and cos hubby is at home I had a little sleep too!
Have gone over 3 litres so far, aiming for 4 and the scales are hopefully gonna move. I hope the trip to the gym has kick started the water loss related to my TOTM!
I split my 790 meal cos when I got home I was starving and I didn't want to eat stuff that I shouldn't. I think it worked well as I am not hungry at all and I have only had one sachet so far today!
Have a great evening all, prob won't get on again today as Hubby is home and hogging the computer! XX

Back