mondays hour by hour

I have just cooked + fed the family chick korma and it smelled + looked sooooo yum i soo wanted to eat it!!!!!:( but i havent so instead while they were filling there hungry faces with yummy korma i had my cd tom soup!!!!! :(. H2B said thanku that was v nice after his, my reply- 'GOOD ALL I GOT IS THIS SOUP'!!!!, his reply- 'but ur well on way to being an even yummier mummy' bless him!!

Well done SJ!!!! & good luck Georgie.

I've had a lovely day. This new man now appears to be a permanent fixture in my life along with the big smile on my face!

I'm dropping weight for fun at the mo (sorry those that are struggling!) I'm 1 1/2lb lighter tonight than I was this morning. Maybe my scales are dodgy!

Nina... all that talk of pizza made my mouth water! 8 more weeks of dropping the weight I have this week & I'll be able to eat pizza again! Hmmm... I wish!

lol sorry fingers but at least your end is in sight ive got months and months of being on this thing lol

wow that's amazing!!! Dont think i'll lose that much in such a short time but i dont mind as long as it comes off and it's liveable as i can have my teas :)

Hi guys,

Sorry another late post but been out of the house since 9am this morning with OH and DS...

Got weighed this morning and was 14st on the dot so did my first mini goal which was to reach 14st before AAM - total loss 18 and a quarter lb in 4 weeks....

Have started AAM and so far have eaten my AAM out - both times choosing a Chicken Salad...

I've struggled with water today and because of that am starving... We've had packed day; got the train to Waterloo and walked along past the London Eye. Went into The County Hall to visit the Star Wars Exhibition (DS huge fan). It was lovely, we had our photo taken with R2D2 and CP3O (not sure if these names are right..?) and DS made his own DVD fighting with a Jedi... We caught river cruiser to Tower Bridge and had a stroll then caught the bus back to Waterloo - have now got one very tired DS who is tucked up in bed, snoring already...! :)

Mummy will not be long behind him especially after being up yesterday at 5:15am for Boot Fair..! :eek:

Am going to try and down some water this evening before bed.. tomorrow safer day as we're visiting a friend and her children so I'll be in close proximity to a very nice loo.. :D

SJ - well done on your WI - how you doing on AAM? I'm really hoping to be good and not to put on - I hope to be in the 13's next week. WI back to normal time next week - 6pm.

Will catch up on everyone elses post now... was conscious of posting late again.

Congrats to everyone who has had good WIs today, welcome any newbies - this thread is the best...

Hope you're all doing great...

H xx

Thanks everyone for your good wishes for my WI. Sorry it's late getting on but only just got home!

Georgie
x

hi gang..... oooooh I agree, this is the worst time....tea time:(

I made my darling hubby and sweet little pumpkin some HOME MADE BEEF BURGERS, lovely extra lean minced beef from Tesco, with GORGEOUS buns again from Tesco, they were soooooo soft :drool: mmmm and yummy fried red onion in extra virgin olive oil with tomato sauce (and carrot sticks??).

I used a 500g pack of beef, dd didnt really want hers as she ate a HUGE lunch, so DH had most of the burgers, I watched him take a huge mouthful and asked him if they were gorgeous...I was druling, he did like them. THere was a burger left over, dh was too full and didnt want to eat too much red meat, dd didnt eat her first one sooooo, what did I do???

I threw it in the bin:cry:I hate to waste food, but I see it like this, apart from me wanting to lose my weight, the amount I've spent on CD is so much more than the cost of that little burger,..... I really wanted to eat it though:cry:

Well done to all who resisted food today.

Hannah, I'm thrilled that we both met our target:D
Unfortunately I can't start AAM until tomorrow, I had my first visit with my cdc on the Monday night so didnt actually start the diet til the Tuesday..so tomorrow will be my first aam day:eat::eat::eat:

What you been having for your meal Hannah...inspire me xxxx

Haaaalloooooo to everyone else...hope you are all doing ok...

ttfn xxx

Will post later but just wanted to say a

BIG WELL DONE SJ !!! 4lbs - that is excellent!!

:party0038::party0038::party0038::party0038:

cheers sweet heart. I hope you're having a good day today xxx

I have just cooked + fed the family chick korma and it smelled + looked sooooo yum i soo wanted to eat it!!!!!:( but i havent so instead while they were filling there hungry faces with yummy korma i had my cd tom soup!!!!! :(. H2B said thanku that was v nice after his, my reply- 'GOOD ALL I GOT IS THIS SOUP'!!!!, his reply- 'but ur well on way to being an even yummier mummy' bless him!!
know how you feel sweetie....and I love love love chicken korma :cry:
it will be worth it darlin....those pounds will keep coming off and like your sweet H2B said, you are on your way to being an even yummier mummy,,,, how sweet is he???;)

Well done SJ!!!! & good luck Georgie.

I've had a lovely day. This new man now appears to be a permanent fixture in my life along with the big smile on my face!

I'm dropping weight for fun at the mo (sorry those that are struggling!) I'm 1 1/2lb lighter tonight than I was this morning. Maybe my scales are dodgy!

Nina... all that talk of pizza made my mouth water! 8 more weeks of dropping the weight I have this week & I'll be able to eat pizza again! Hmmm... I wish!

aaawwww I'm so thrilled for you FC. You sound so happy :D Have you snogged yet???LOL did your tummy do summersaults??? I am soooooo nosey.:eek:

OMG:eek: 38lb in 40 days, that is MAGNIFICENT, totally amazing......omg..you are doing ab fab hun. I'm thrilled for you.

XXXXX

Mucho respect to all those that have cooked dinner for OH or children and managed to resist eating any - hats off to you!

Georgie
x

Fantastic weight loss Georgie...well done you.:clap:

Nearly through 9th day...managed to get all my water down and some..seem to be really thirsy today for some reason. :confused:

Well done everyone on their losses and good luck to everyone for tomorrow.:party0011::scale:

Off to bed soon...having a hot Summer Berry to take to bed. :wavey:

Mucho respect to all those that have cooked dinner for OH or children and managed to resist eating any - hats off to you!

Georgie
x

ooooohhh Georgie, I just saw your weight loss in your signature.... wow well done. Bet you're thrilled. I lost 9lb in my first week too, it's fab isnt it??

Well done hun :party0038:

GONNA HAVE TO CALL IT A NIGHT NOW KIDS, I'M SOOOO TIRED.

wishing you all a lovely evening xxx
night night xxx:nightf:

Thanks Sophia-Jo, its the most wonderful feeling isn't it. After weeks of trying to diet normally and getting nowhere I've lost more in a week than I have in years, floating on a cloud at the moment. Well done you on your fabby loss, you're doing so well and an inspiration for those of us in the early days!

Georgie
x

Fantastic weightloss Sophie jo, Hannah and Georgie, you are all doing fantastic ladies.

Glad everyone resisted temptation as did I. Tara that keeps happening to me I'm sure its my mind telling my hands its gross so drop it lol, I just drink it out of the mixer measuring cup and down it in one ewwww.

Only done 4ltrs today but will do 6 2morrow. Night night all.

Back