Monday's Menus

StephCracknell

Silver Member
Morning all, slow start today and a grey day in London!

Green day today

B: Nectarine & grapes with vanilla mullerlight, skinny sf vanilla latte HE A

L: Either jacket potato with beans and lc light or lf supernoodles with a lc lite stirred in

D: Quorn black pepper fillet, roasted bns with olive oil (HE B) and thyme, wholegrain rice 2 syns for spread

S: banana, sw bar on commute home HE B
E: run
W: 2 litres

Have a good day!
x
Steph

Sounds lush as always!
Ruthy xxx

Afternoon everyone... I'm sooo hungry today, (they do say feed a cold after all)...

B: 2 slices of nimble toast (1B) and 2 poached eggs, 1/2 a grapefruit and a banana (told you I was hungry!!)
L: Spicy parsnip soup (free) and yogurt (free)
D: Pasta with bacon (1B), roast cherry tomatoes (free) and sweet chilli sauce (syns)

S: Malteasers (need to look up syns) and fruit / lockets etc.

Hi Steph, I do yes, it's gorgeous.

In case anyone wants to make it....

* Couple of potatoes peeled and diced
* Bag of parsnips peeled and diced
* Chilli powder
* 1 x Vegetable Oxo cube
* Boiling water
* Mixed herbs

Basically put the spuds and parsnip in a big pan, stir in the chilli powder and mixed herbs then add the oxo cube and water. Leave to simmer for about 20 mins, then either eat chunky or blend (don't get me started on that topic again - hehe).

Parsnips are 1/2 price in Tesco at the moment too!!

It's been a lovely sunny day here in suffolk!

Red day

Strawberries with muller, clusters hexb and milk hexa

Apple and orange

3 quorn sausages, bacon and scrambled eggs, 2 slices of ww danish hexb 2 tsp flora ex light 2 sins and 2 tbsp ketchup 2 sins

Birdseye honey and mustard chicken 2 sins, salad, reduced fat cheddar hexa, other slice of bread from b allowance, 1 tsp of flora ex light.

Probably more strawberries and blackberries with muller

I've also done the exercise dvd and drank 3 litres of water as well as coke zero

OMELETTE FOR BREKKIE

2 SLICES BROWN BREAD WITH COOKED MEAT AND SALAD FOR LUNCH.

CHICKEN BREAST WITH LAUGHING COW SPREAD INSIDE WITH BACON WRAPPED AROUND.FOR DINNER.

SPEED FRUITS :D:D:D:DYUM YUM YUM :D:D:D:D GRAPEFRUIT ,MELON, PINEAPPLE...................XXXX

Any one know wherei can get mixed beans in chili sauce? its for a recipe in the SW magazine
Thanks Ruthy

Hey babe. I have found the mixed beans at tescos (but not in a tin) they are the ones you have to soak, not sure if that is what you are looking for?

x

Back