Monster burger containing 4,800 calories unveiled in US

Jim

Big Boy
It is no wonder America has some of the highest obesity rates in the world. Caterers at a sportsground have unveiled an artery-busting burger that packs in 4,800 calories - more than twice the recommended daily amount.

LINK HERE

JEEZ!!

Oh my God!!!

Can't believe that has 300g of fat in it! Ewww!

Another great link, Jim! :)

good grief!!! where do you find this stuff jim. it mind boggling

LOL, I'm good at internet searches.

Anyone who buys this burger is a fool.

Given the current recession, I think the "inventors" of it might find that far fewer people buy it as a "challenge" than they're banking on - if so, it serves them right. We all have to take responsibility for what we eat but there really is no decent reason to sell something like this.

"At home, people eat healthy. When they come to a game, they might eat a hot dog."

I like this paragraph at the end, yes they might eat A hot dog, but they don't generally stuff down enough food to feed two people for an entire day in one sitting!

LOL, I do sometimes yes, Sharon.

The mind boggles. Why??

Wooooowweeee.

Only in america.

That looks REALL nice, it made my belly rumble :( lol I want one!

Quote:The Fifth Third baseball park in Michigan, home to the West Michigan Whitecaps, is daring fans to attempt to finish the burger, promising a free t-shirt to anyone who succeeds

My t-shirt reads 'I ate a 4800 cal burger and all I got was this lousy t-shirt' :giggle:

Reactions: Jim
Back