Monthly Pass, do you do it, and what's in starter pack?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by sophia-jo, 19 April 2010 Social URL.

1. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Silver Member

I didn't buy the montly pass when I joined on Wednesday as I didn't know how serious I was about doing the ww plan... but now I think I'm going to give it a really good shot so I was thinking of getting the monthly pass.

I've looked on ww website and can see the offer of getting the monthly pass starter pack free (worth £10) but it doesn't actually say what's in it.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. .Nicki.

.Nicki. Minimin Addict

Starter pack has the eating out guide and shopping guide!
  4. LessofLou

LessofLou Full Member

Ive joined today and was given the chance to upgrade to the deluxe starter pack for an extra £9.99, this had the shop, eating out and track book. A pen, points calculator and tape measure in a zip up wallet/case type thing...seemed good value to me.

Im already loving the online plan manager thing, but does anyone know if I can transfer it to online if I decide to go that way in future? (I know you can go from online to Monthly pass, not sure if it can be done the other way round?):confused:
  5. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Silver Member

Thanks for the info guys..:)

Sorry hun, I don't know, maybe you could start another thread, I'm sure someone else will know. :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.