monthly pass

Think you can pay the first month in class thereafter its direct debit or paypal.

I do paypal.

x

I think that if you pay in class the first time it's cheaper, they have an offer now in class that charges £12.95 for the first month, I haven't seen that online. When I was still not at goal in April and I joined the meetings because I was getting close and wanted support, I joined online then went to the class and was told that I could have saved £5 because I paid £17.95 online and instead in class it was £12.95, and besides that, I was between 5 lbs to my first WW goal, so my leader told me she wouldn't charge me at all! :cry:So I had to ring WW and cancel my subscription to go back to the normal online. I went home and I cancelled my subscription online, and that just wiped out all my data putting me back as a normal user! :cry:I tried joining again, but it was saying I was less than 5 lbs to my goal so I couldn't!:sigh: So I had to ring WW and ask the consultant to sort that mess out... which she did and I lost nothing off my record... but it was a very scary half an hour with a lot of aggravation. :break_diet:I just wish I had gone there to the meeting with some cash ready to pay the monthly pass!

Anyway, you can pay the monthly pass at class the first time and then you will set the direct debit out of your bank account for the monthly fee, which now is £19.95 per month as far as I know :)

I joined last month online and I paid £12.95, next payment should be anytime soon as they take it out 2 weeks before your old pass expires.

Its definately the best value way of doing it and for me it ensures I attend class cos I have already paid.

x

oh thanks for clarifying pinkyfluff! I hadn't noticed that they did put the offer on the website!

Back