1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Monthly Weigh In For Me

Discussion in 'General Weekly Weigh-In' started by bubblypanda, 28 March 2014 Social URL.

1. bubblypanda

bubblypanda Well-Known Member

I've vowed just to do a monthly weigh in as I get so paranoid otherwise I'm jumping up on them every day. So, I've been on my calorie controlled diet now for a month today. Just had my second weight (first was at the hospital) and we've just weighed me at home (after buying new scales with a bigger capacity since the ones I had weren't high enough).

And I've only gone and lost 12.4kg in a month!!! I'm seriously chuffed.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. emmah83

emmah83 Active Member

Just came across this ... Well done Hun :)

4. -Rhino-

-Rhino- Active Member

:wow::happy096:

2stone in a month?! that's fantastic and a brilliant result :) I bet you're chuffed! x

5. bubblypanda

I've lost 4st 7lbs now and it's not even 3 months yet. Totally over the moon.

6. paul1989

paul1989 Well-Known Member

Keep going you are doing brilliantly

7. -Rhino-

-Rhino- Active Member

That's fantastic! Big Big Congratulations!

:clap::happy096::clap:

8. bubblypanda

5stone 1lb lost now :)