Monthly weigh ins......

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by devilishandsweet, 29 January 2008 Social URL.

1. devilishandsweet

devilishandsweet 100% all the way!

Start Weight:
    26st0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(17.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    After my 2lb weigh loss last week I was disappointed...........I was so disappointed I was thinking of packing it all in :cry:

I've been naughty this week and had some food :sigh: and now I'm scared of getting weighed tommorrow.:badmood:

I was wondering if I could ask if my CDC would only weigh me every 4 weeks instead so I wont get so down if I don't lose much one week. Do you think this will be ok?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Flab-u-less-Flower

Flab-u-less-Flower Silver Member

No worries, your doing great 17 lbs gone already that is GREAT! Don't just FOCUS on the scale. That is only 1 measure, inches lost count too! Remember how much you lost already, you CAN do this!

4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

My cdc lets me weigh in every few weeks (as good bit away) id say that would be ok, u should ask her all she can say is no :)

becky :)

5. devilishandsweet

devilishandsweet 100% all the way!

Start Weight:
    26st0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(17.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks for your replies, my CDC was fine about it.........Don't really know what I was worrying about! x

6. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    I couldn't go four weeks without being weighed.

Sometimes the scales only show a 1lb or 2lbs loss but the inch-loss is greater.

Do measure yourself - it is so important.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.