Moobs

leehal

Any tips for toning up my man boobs ?

I am really pleased that I haven't got any loose skin since losing weight, BUT the clothes that I would like to wear to make me look slimmer are quite tight and show off my moobs.

I have to be careful with weights as I have a slipped disc.

PMSL - sorry to laugh Lee, but when I saw the title I just LOL!

I'm sorry I don't know about moobs ... I believe repetative lifting tins (of baked beans etc) helps women with their bat wings and helps tone the pectoral muscle ... maybe worth trying???

Hey Leehal,

Moobs - pmsl!! Never heard them called that before!!

I'm sure they can be toned with some CV - I would recommend 3-4 sessions of 45 mins per week, working at 65-75% of your max heart rate. This will burn off excess fat and allow your muscles to become more prominent. A more toned look will be achieved with bench pressing (using a barbell & bench), press ups - wide arms, and chest flys.

Hey Lee

MOOBS......PMSL :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: What a great name!!!! Sorry hun got no additional advise to what princess farkie has already given....xxx

Helped me start my day with a smile too! When I first read it, I thought it was going to be about some new kids programme! :rolleyes:

I reckon swimming (lots of breast stroke) would be good ... water resistance so good for toning but your body is supported so less liklihood of straining your back. :)

Back