Moobs

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by leehal, 16 August 2007 Social URL.

1. leehal

leehal Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(15.71%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS+
    Any tips for toning up my man boobs ?

I am really pleased that I haven't got any loose skin since losing weight, BUT the clothes that I would like to wear to make me look slimmer are quite tight and show off my moobs.

I have to be careful with weights as I have a slipped disc.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    PMSL - sorry to laugh Lee, but when I saw the title I just LOL!

I'm sorry I don't know about moobs ... I believe repetative lifting tins (of baked beans etc) helps women with their bat wings and helps tone the pectoral muscle ... maybe worth trying???

4. princess farkie

princess farkie Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Hey Leehal,

Moobs - pmsl!! Never heard them called that before!!

I'm sure they can be toned with some CV - I would recommend 3-4 sessions of 45 mins per week, working at 65-75% of your max heart rate. This will burn off excess fat and allow your muscles to become more prominent. A more toned look will be achieved with bench pressing (using a barbell & bench), press ups - wide arms, and chest flys.

5. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hey Lee

MOOBS......PMSL :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: What a great name!!!! Sorry hun got no additional advise to what princess farkie has already given....xxx

6. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    Helped me start my day with a smile too! When I first read it, I thought it was going to be about some new kids programme! :rolleyes:

I reckon swimming (lots of breast stroke) would be good ... water resistance so good for toning but your body is supported so less liklihood of straining your back. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.