Mood swings

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by bigtummymummy, 21 February 2009 Social URL.

1. bigtummymummy

bigtummymummy Mand

slimming world
    I have been on SS for 45 days now:wow:, and i still can't get used to the mood swings:devilangel: i seem to have on this diet, at one moment i feel ontop of the world and feel so empowered, then the next i feel so low, and want to turn to food:17729: to pick my mood up (i don't give in, well most of the time i don't). I can't understand why i still feel like this so long after been on the diet:gen147:.
    Could this have anything to do with the brakes in ketosis that i have had due to ilness:sick: and medication aswell as needing to take 2 days off plan last weekend. If i was in perminant ketosis would these mood swing settle or is it something i need to learn to live with while on SSCD.:confused::argh:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Oinkstop

Oinkstop Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge USA
    I'm only on day 10 or so, and I've had problems with being grumpy. One minute I'm fine, the next minute my spouse says something small and I find myself getting really angry. But then a moment later, I'm fine again. I think it's a side-effect of starvation.
  4. bingbong

bingbong Full Member

I am in week 5 and I am definately moodier than normal, I can be fine and as said, someone will say something and I will bark back at them. It is not good!!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.