Moonflower - thinking of you

Purple Hugs

Loves weight.. training!
and hoping your C Section went well and you're having cuddles with bubs as I type.
:family2:

Can't wait for news :)

Hi all

How fast the last few days have gone this is the first time pc has been on since last weds.

Well Poppy Faith arrived on Thurs 16th at 10.03am by section, weighing 8lbs 8oz. As usual I dont do things by half and she was stuck very low down and they had to use forceps to get her out. I got sterelised at the same time. I was told to expect more bruising and pain (oh joy) due to these things.
Also when mwife went to remove clips some had missed so got a hole will find out tom when mwife comes what's going happen as the gp wanted her to sort first, i have got some anti-biotics.
Poppy lost over 10% last she lost another oz so had lost 11% so she will let me know tom what her weight is. She's feeding for enland so cant see why she not put on. I have started to eat more but that is strange as I've spent so long not.
She was 7lbs 9oz on tues.
Dont know how to insert pic but will as soon as can

Well off to do another feed trying to get as much in her as can.
Will catch up when more time.
Take care all of you I'm thinking of you all

Ali

Congratulations Ali! Am chuffed to bits for you :)

I use a seperate site, photobucket.com to host photos, and that gives you the code to post it straight into a post here, just use the BB Code (the one with the [img tags.)

Congratulations!!! how wonderful! So glad to hear all was well - ish! lol Hope the bruising goes well. ((hugs))
Glad Poppies feeding is picking up - you'll soon get that weight back on her no fear!

I also use photobucket great site and easy to use. :)

Thanks all
will take look at photobucket. She's putting on slowly she was 7lbs 12oz on Mon but she's put on more as her little bum getting chubby and her face.
Good luck to you all time seems to be passing so quick. I've have started to drive now 2.5 wks cant stand being stuck in and its too far to the shops.
Catch up soon

xx

Back