Moonlights refeed diary

Thanks Mary :)

I'll defintely be a lot more sensible.

Day 3

Breakfast - Maintenance bar (loved it)

Lunch - 4oz Tuna salad, salad as day 2

Dinner - 4oz Salmon fillet, salad as day 2 and 6 baby potatoes (around 6.5ozs). Balsamic vinegar and a touch of natural yoghurt. (Also 1 brussel sprout and tiny taste of spinach). Pure gorgeous!

Drinks - 2 litres water and coffee with skimmed milk or black.

Following my dinner tonight, I do not believe that I will not put on weight this week. I am not getting on the scales until my weigh in on Tuesday next as my mood is good and I don't want to start worrying about weight gain yet. My clothes still feel ok so I am going on that.:)

If there is a weight gain next Tues, I'll deal with it then by doing 2 maintenance per day and a small meal in the evening.

m

You're diary is looking good so far :)

How are you finding it?

Day 4 (seemed like a lot of food)

Breakfast - Vanilla/coffee shake

Mid morning - WW yoghurt (48 cals - loved it)

Lunch - Tuna and salad with balsamic vinegar, spoonful for natural low fat fromage frais and toasted wholemeal pitta. (Delicious)

Dinner - 4oz chicken breast (stirfried in water) stirfried in water 1 tablespoon each of peas, onion, mushroom(have you ever tried putting a mushroom in a tablespoon :D) and peppers with a little chilli sauce and 6 baby potatoes (just fab)

Before bed - thought I would keep fruit until late in the evening just in case it started my sweet tooth off

4 strawberries, 15 blueberries and six grapes with a dessert spoon of low fat natural yoghurt. (gorgeous)

Drinks water and black coffee and tea with skimmed milk.

Last edited:
I love fresh fruit, I could have that as a meal, but I try and limit it due to the fructose (fruits own sugar content).

Right now in danger of losing control. This has just hit me out of the blue although I can tie it back to being worried over an issue and in the past I would have turned to food......this is my feeling now so I've got to stop it. Hoping posting here will help:(

Todays refeed so far

DAY 5

Breakfast - Vanilla/coffee shake (no damage there)

11am - WW yoghurt (58 cals) no damage there

3.30pm Lunch - Tin sardines in brine, tomato, onion, 1 wholemeal pitta, 2 tablespoons of WW thousand island dressing (30 cals approx) no damage there

5pm - mood sets in - potential damage starts

blueberries and 1 and a half dessert spoons of low fat natural yoghurt.

Quarter a mug of skinny cow hot chocolate (revoltingly sweet) (about 10/15 cals). Threw rest out.

7 raspberries

Need to stop NOW

GOING TO CLEAN THE HOUSE

Dinner - 4oz chicken, 5 baby potatoes (7oz) small salad with some chili sauce and a dessert spoonful of low fat natural yogurt

WW fromage frais (51 cals)

And now have a sparkling hall and sitting room :)

Last edited:
There is nothing wrong in your whole menu today, if anything you could be doing with a lunch meal, only meal really was your pitta bread with sardines etc.

Day 6

Breakfast - Maintenace bar and black coffee

11am - WW fromage frais (56 cals)

Lunch - Salad, 4oz tin salmon, 2 slices seeded bread. Some WW thousand island dressing and some branston pickle.

Dinner - 4oz chicken stirfried in water and chilli sauce with some stir fried veg along with 2 tbs of turnip. 6ozs of baby potatoes.

followed by 2nd WW fromage frais (50 cals)

Also during the day 3 strawberries, 2 blackberries, 5 almonds.

Not sure if I should have had the branston pickle or almonds!:sigh:

Didn't drink enough water today. But had a lovely long walk at a quick pace.

Those fromage frais are gorgeous.

How are you all doing? Sorry I haven't been on that much. Trying to wean myself off during the day as I could spend hours on here and feel it is giving bad example to the kids. Need to wait until they go to bed, which is never:(

Almonds are a great source of protein.
I have bought brazil nuts and unsalted cashew nuts for my protein snacks, good for you.

Dont worry about not being on hun, priorities begin at home and the kids are more important than any forum, much as this one is lovely. We will still be here when you come online.

Back