Moonlights' (temporary) Maintenance

Oof well if I didn't have a hospital appointment tomorrow I think I'd be going in today. So dizzy and ill, keep passing out. Hope this doesn't muck up the weekend.

Sleeping more now xx

Thinking of you tonight, hope you are ok. You are having a tough time at the moment.

Feeling better after a nap but still somewhat curious (and with this bad stomach). Will mention it to my consultant tomorrow but it's probably nothing important.

Oh food today:

I veggie hot dog
Mushrooms

Well nothing else yet but I think I'm going to be terrible and have soup and a roll as I'm coming off the diet tomorrow for a few days anyway. I'd planned on a cheese and calvados bake but don't think my stomach will accept something so rich.

Evening ML... You have been through the wars! It isn't fair! Hope the hospital visit helps to sort you put a little xxx

Hope you're feeling better today, ML - I find it amazing that you can focus on dieting at all with all your health problems.

Good luck at the hospital xx

Hi ML, hope the day has gone ok and you feel better
Xx

Was a looong day and am going to do some sleeping it off. Am ok though and some quite positive news on vitamin infusion/injection based, non-chemical management for my osteo. It always seems to be a case of test results coming back to tell me I need more tests though. Just waiting for the next referral.

Stomach still odd but less dizzy today.

Morning ML... Agree with the "amazing" comments ! You're a star! Hope you have a good day xxxx :)

Morning ML, glad you are feeling better. Undoubtebly you are one tough cookie. :superwoman:

Have a fab weekend.

Hi enjoy the weekend, glad to see you are making progress on the health front.

Good to hear you had positive news :)

Hope you're enjoying your break from the diet - I'm a believer in planned breaks being beneficial, both physically and psychologically, so make the most of it, I say!

Oh moonlight, don't kno what happened today, but you come across on this forum as a lovely person. Please, please, please believe in yourself. We are all here for you. Because most of us have insecurities we do not judge people on anything but their personality. Hugs x 1000

Back