Moonlights' (temporary) Maintenance

I had a massive bowl of my mums spaghetti sauce while off plan. No pasta, just the sauce. Might have to see if I can work out a lc version.

Morning ML, Very yummy looking kebabs.

I use the M&S sauce it's 2.1 per 100 grams so not too bad.

Hope you have a good day. :)

Hi ML. I those kebabs look amazing!! Very appetizing..

Hopefully you'll be in Ketosis in no time.. Good luck.

I wish I knew how to actually take attractive food photos ;) an iPhone camera in artificial light ain't up to much.

moonlights said:
I wish I knew how to actually take attractive food photos ;) an iPhone camera in artificial light ain't up to much.

Your photos are fine. I use my iphone to.. It's all about the right angle ;)

Eating like a horse atm.

30g Edam
30g salami

300g cauliflower
10g butter
70g spreadable cheese
1 tsp English mustard

1/2 roast chicken
100g asparagus
Mayo

Mug of alpro

MFP: 26g carbs Inc meds

Evening ML... As long as its all legal you'll soon lose your appetite - or so the book says! Ha ha xx

It's just my speedy makeshift cauli cheese. The mustard gives the cheese sauce some bite. I eat it at least twice a week now - so easy and delish. Wish I could eat double the amount!

Asparagus roasted in chicken juices was delish too.

Wow ML that is one tasty menu. The cauliflower cheese sounds lush. Funny how the first 2 weeks I ate all the time but now I have no appetite at all.. I'm going to try your soya drink tonight (before bed after wine time)

Your mood has definitely lifted and that's fantastic. Glad you are feeling better..

Have I fantastic weekend x

My mood is very low but not much to do about it really. Must at least try to make myself more productive work wise..

Susie, I used to use phili but have switched to super strong spreadable - it's much lower on carbs and a stronger taste. Phili is creamier though but cauli isn't the lowest carb veg so i prefer to use the lower carb cheese.

Oh I'm sorry ML, you seemed a little more chipper today. How dumb of me :d'oh:

Nonono it's not like I go around saying it or anything. Shouldn't have posted at the weekend, just got a little overwhelmed.

Ugh what is going on. Starving all day and into the night. Finally ate something about 4am as couldn't sleep - just spent 30 mins throwing up.

Third time I've had a sicky night since starting Atkins again. Can't see how it's related but still odd. First two times were after steak, this time after scrambled egg.

Ugh still feel rough. Wish I'd been able to find the miso soup mix, that was all I really wanted.

Nnnh.

Probably just ate too much today.

Oh ML... Hope your tummy has settled again! Not good - do you think it's a reaction of Atkins with your meds? Hugs xxx

Oh hun how awful - the only thing I can't eat on Atkins is steak, it gives me an awful IBS-type reaction, wonder if it's the same for you?

I hope you're feeling better today and got a chance to rest xxx

Hi hope you are feeling a bit better today.

I can't think Atkins can be to blame - it's just good healthy food and I'm sure I've eaten as much fat before from pizza or something - the fat levels is the only thing I can think of, otherwise. But the steaks I got ill after were fillet so not fatty, and scrambled egg isn't fatty either. I've been fine after stuff like pork belly. So, probably not that.

Maybe I just have a delicate constitution at the moment.

Having said last night I was going to not try flax bread until I was desperate today I am thinking about it as something simple for my stomach. Will see how I feel later.

Back