Smudge of ketchup

Chinese crispy duck
Cucumber
Spring onion
Mayo

Mug of alpro

Mfp says 28g carbs

image-141918419.jpg

Ee golly first it was too cold now it's too hot. And what's with everyone I know baking tasty things I can't have when they never do while I'm off plan? Tccch.

Yesterdays omnommery:

Celery sticks
30g Philly
20g hummus
Tiny bit spring onion
30g salami Napoli

Chicken wings

60g beef slices
Quorn burger
Dab ketchup
Mayo
20g cheddar

Mug of alpro

Mfp: 28g including meds

Morning ML... Menus and pics look scrummy as always! And thank you for all your wonderful advice! Xxx

Have a great day / weekend ML. You've got my menu sorted for this heat. Finger food!! ;)

I have been starving today, not sure why. And now feeling full enough the never want to eat again!

Let's see.

270g cauli
60g philli
Little butter and mustard

Salami crisps and 20g cheddar

A little of mum's coronation chicken

Katie's mayo-garlic-Parmesan chicken (lots of)

Tea

Mfp says 25g Inc meds but I think I might have underestimated some quantities.

Am retaining water like crazy in this heat - ankles all puffy. A pain as totm is over so it would be nice to let the water go.

Recipe for the mayo chicken is by Katie in 'the recipe thread. If you like moist juicy chicken this one is for you. It's also very rich. I
Prefer my chicken drier so if I do it again I may cook uncovered for longer. Still ate the lot though.

Hope everones well, sorry I haven't had much time to be around.

Hi moonlights your menu sounds lovely, Do you add Philly to the cauli? My ankles are puffy again but not as bad as yesterday, took a water tablet so will see how I get on, night night :)

Yep I cook the cauli until soft, then pour out tbe water and add the phili to the pan - sometimes add mustard or garlic salt - and stir until melted and mushed together. Very basic cauli cheese.

Hi Moonlight, sounds like you have been getting some nice food down you! Agree the heat saps energy - must be difficult for you? Where did you get/how make the cheese calvados bake thing - sounds yummy:)
Xx

Cheese and calvados bake is from marks and spencers - found it in their dairy section!

I barely manage to leave the house in this heat - have had to cancel a couple of things - but with the curtains closed downstairs is nice and cool so have actually managed to be somewhat productive today.

Food:

30g cheddar

Dusted haddock fillet
100g celeriac chips

Salt beef, a little coronation chicken and salad

Pork chop

Tea

26g carbs Inc meds.

Hmmm I've been bouncing between 1 and 2lbs up for the last couple of days. Could be water retention, but looking at menus the only thing I've eaten that I haven't had before without problems is mums coronation chicken which had Greek yogurt in the sauce. Think I'll be staying off that then.

Bit of a pain as I'd hoped for another loss before going off plan and now it seems I'll be lucky with a STS.

Such a nuisance ML... I had a smidge of yogurt - the Alpro soya yog and it threw me a curve ball so I can't have that either! Heat is a killer in the house - better to be outside for me - at least there's a bit of air! Xx

Yes I think there's definitely something about yogurt.

I spent most of the afternoon laying in the shade in the garden and still managed to wear myself out enough to need a nap when I came in!?

Today I've been mostly eating

Bacon slices
30g Mature cheddar

Tandoori king prawns (3)
Tikka chicken starter (no sauce)
Salad of lettuce, cucumber, tiny bit tomato
Mayo

Salt beef & dab of horseradish

Mfp says 23g carbs Inc meds, but had to estimate the Indian food a little. Was tasty but blimey you don't get much for your money when you're not ordering rice & sauce & breads.

I wanted my rhubarb but it had gorn orf.

Yum! Lovely food ML xxx

Tired and headachy thanks to new glasses being a bit tight.

Bacon egg and cheese scramble

Chicken and mayo salad

Garlic and herb prawn salad

30g cheddar

200g rhubarb

Tea

26g Inc meds

Last edited:
(moonlights is still boringly lonely) .

Last edited:
Oh hugs and more hugs ML... You are a beautiful person of that I'm sure... It oozes from everything you write on everyone's diary ... You're a generous, warm, supportive, thoughtful person with an enormous amount of inner strength!! I can't give advice on relationships as I've not got a great track record but "he" is "out there" of that I'm sure xxxx

Back