Moonlights' (temporary) Maintenance

I am soooooooo tired. Trying to convince myself reformatting a script counts as productive work. It doesn't but I am soooo tired.

Also I looked in the mirror today and I am thinner even if my body looks like I was originally made out of wax and have been slowly slowly melting.

Gross gross gross.

I have taken to thinking of myself as a swamp beast.

Well you def are not a swamp beast, moonlights. And you are not gross either, I can promise you that. You are doing brilliantly.

We all get down days, just ride with it..... you've been tired and feeling under par, the last few days. You will feel better again, just be kind to yourself. :bighug:

Foods:

30g cheddar

2 egg yolks
Celeriac chips

Pork belly
Spring onion

Tea

Mfp: 20g carbs Inc meds

Egg & chips was yummy.

image-3260364302.jpg

aww you poor love,i do so hope you start to feel better about yourself.
good self-esteem karma over to you.
xx

You are a gorgeous human being!!! Please try not to say bad things about yourself... That's the first step... Stop the thought as soon as you hear yourself thinking it... Hugs xxx

Oh sweetie so sorry you're feeling so down - I have moments where I can't even bear to look at the horror I see staring back at me in the mirror, can't tell you the last time I looked at myself with nothing on...

All I can say is that the black moments WILL pass. Just try to focus on the fact that you are doing something really positive to change your shape, to one that you will be happy with, and in the meantime remember that we think you're a wonderful person, who we wouldn't be without!

Love and big hugs xxxx

Sorry your feeling down ML.....I get really black days like that too sometimes!

Question for you, how do you find your losses on Almond Flour? I've been on induction now for 10 months and need to start integrating some other foods as I've been having stomach issues.

I've just bought about 5lbs for a tenner from a friend and need to find things to do with it as its a rather large amount lol, also best ways to store it? x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's not a black moment really, it's fairly normal for me. I'm not too low right now but I could have the best day ever and I'd still hate my body. C'est la vie.

moonlights said:
It's not a black moment really, it's fairly normal for me. I'm not too low right now but I could have the best day ever and I'd still hate my body. C'est la vie.

Me too sweet, me too!!! But hey we are alive...!! And we look better today and younger than we will tomorrow so I try and make the most of it.....

Usually that involves drinking copious amounts of wine!!! x

Hi Jo - the first week I used almond flour I lost 3lbs, the second I lost 1lb - bit early to see any patterns but I don't think it's affecting anything - I don't use more than 5g carbs from almond flour per day and only have it 2 or 3 times a week.

I just store it in a tub in the larder.

Really not a black day I promise, just normal, no need to worry xx

Afternoon ML... The almond flour sounds interesting... Might try it when I'm 12 something ! Xxx

Afternoon ML we have have down days. Besides I've seen the swamp beast movie the other night and you look nothing like her. Hugs x

Thanks for that ML......just need to scour for recipes now!!! x

Oof.

Food yesterday:

200g cauli
50g seriously strong spreadable

140g tomato/basil sauce
30g mozzarella
20g cheddar
30g Napoli salami

Almond bread
Dairylea
Butter
1 cherry tomato
Spring onion

Mug of alpro

Mfp: 30g carbs Inc meds

Afternoon ML.......today's experiment is Almond Flour Yorkshire puds!!!

Afternoon everyone. Your yorkies look amaze, Jo. I'll have to try them!

Incredible how almond flour loses the almond taste in cooking isn't it.

Back