Moonlights' (temporary) Maintenance

I can still quote the bit about vast intellects drawing their plans against us. Such brilliant creepiness.

And then they went and ruined it with Tom cruise.

These are the two hot favs for 50 shades movie...

Ian Somerhalder and Matt Bomer...

If its anyone else I don't want to watch it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-3431418682.jpg
    image-3431418682.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 35
  • image-4050222981.jpg
    image-4050222981.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 38
moonlights said:
I can still quote the bit about vast intellects drawing their plans against us. Such brilliant creepiness.

And then they went and ruined it with Tom cruise.

Yep, Tom Bloody Cruise!!! What a ruiner eh!

Haha I used to like Ian on Lost but followed him on twitter for a while and his himbo-ness put me off. He is outrageously pretty though. Currently playing an ancient teenage vampire in the vampire diaries (loved the books when I was 12 - can't watch the show). Matt Bomer is on White Collar I think.

Off to get yet more blood panels done in an hour so sitting here downing tea to swell my veins. Horrible soggy day out there, bleh.

Good luck with your blood letting today. Perfect day to have your arteries poked at.
I followed Ian for a while and I just couldn't stick another minute of his narcissism.

He is definitely very nice to look at. If you Google tall dark and handsome he's picture pops up a few times.

Last edited:
It's a weird American thing. I have a few friends working in tv that side of the pond so my twitter has a small cluster of actors on it but I have to mute the ones who spend all their days RTing praise about themselves or in self promotion. By far the most engaging people just talk like human beings - goes for every area of life in fact. Corporate types who can only talk business? Yaaawn. Brits / other natives do do it obvs but it is SO prevalent in America.

They're all pretty blah underneath all the glamour. Give me normal any day of the week. Saying that my cat makes for some decent conversation on the right days. He has some interesting political views. He's firmly set against pasty tax and thinks we should have an EU referendum.

TIGGERTOES said:
They're all pretty blah underneath all the glamour. Give me normal any day of the week. Saying that my cat makes for some decent conversation on the right days. He has some interesting political views. He's firmly set against pasty tax and thinks we should have an EU referendum.

Funny as!!!!!!! And your cat will be pleased to know that the pasty tax has been abolished!

My cat is faar too fussy to eat pasties!

Almond flour fairycakes

40g almond flour
Medium egg
Dash of cream
Sweetener of choice (I use canderel tablets dissolved in a tiny bit of water)
Flavouring essence

Into silicone cupcake moulds, micro for 1.5 minute

Let cool a little, remove from moulds, micro upside down for 30 secs.

Makes 4 good size fairycakes. I really like mine, though I'll make them a little sweeter next time.

image-535073837.jpg

image-221315188.jpg

Been very quiet round these parts today.

Food:

1/2 avocado
25g cream cheese

Mini quiche
1 egg
Tbsp creme fraiche
Roast salmon
Few fresh peas

Venison steak
Portobello mushrooms
Spring onion

Almond fairycakes

Mfp: 27g carbs Inc meds

Hello ML :wavey:
All your recipes and cooking sounds wonderful as always - and you continue to inspire both in getting on with life when your body is not playing ball and leaving inspiring words of wisdom on other's diaries. Thank you xxxx

Morning ML... Hope you have a good day! Xxx

Wow!!! Will deffo give the fairy cakes a go!!! They look lush x

I should know better than to catch up on your diary on a DD - just seen the fairycake recipe and rather wish I hadn't! :eek: *drools*

Hope your blood testing went ok yesterday xx

Have just noticed we are currently exactly the same weight!

Your menus are a continuing inspiration, I am quite serious about that you know. You are very creative.

And thankyou again for mentioning JUDDD to me, you are definitely one of my favourite people right now. I was getting soo fed up and am all cheered up this morning. :flowers:

Ffft, I'm not creative, just hungry :) and building up a repertoire of regular meals - I am getting to the point where I can't fit everything I want to eat in a week. I make rough food plans a week in advance but then I'll realize something is coming out of date or I'll really fancy something else and have to do loads of swapping round.

I have noticed myself eating less and less meat - regularly just one meat meal per day with 1 or 2 veggie days a week. It's partly for financial reasons but I thiiink I may try and be a bit more meaty next week and see what happens.

Yummy yummy day today. Haven't eaten tea yet but updating anyway.

Food:

150g celeriac chips
2 fried egg yolks
30g edam

Waitrose essential pork loin ribs
Sauce of:
2tbsp 1 carb ketchup
1 tsp worcestershire sauce
1 tsp Japanese soya sauce
1/2 tsp colemans mustard

Marks cheese and calvados bake
60g red pepper
Celery

Tea

Mfp: 27g carbs

Omg the ribs. I've been missing waitrose red eye ribs which are delicious but in a sugary sauce. This was just a little waitrose essentials rack (cost £2.21) slow cooked for 3 hrs with my home made sauce on it. Very sweet and sticky and yum.

image-3995708016.jpg

image-4258928556.jpg

Last edited:
Back