Moonwalk 16 May 2009

jenbubble

Hi all

Well Im starting training this week for the Moonwalk Im doing just the half marathon walk all the full marathon places were booked up :sigh: but I still feel this will be a challenge as I dont do much exercise at all! Hopefully all this walking will help with my weight loss and melt the fat off lol!

If you would like to sponsor me Id be very grateful I have a fundraising page at www.bmycharity.com/jennisheridan

The Moonwalk raises money for walk the walk a charity that raises money and awareness for breast cancer research.

Thanks for reading :D

Love Jenni xxx

Good luck with the challenge. :)

For the 2nd year in a row I was too late to join, so I'm dead chuffed to read there are Miniminers doing it.

Well done. x

Thanks, hope you get a place next year. I know the places go really fast! Have done the london one once before and the edinburgh one once but I'm really unfit just now, lots of training needed!

Thanks, hope you get a place next year. I know the places go really fast! Have done the london one once before and the edinburgh one once but I'm really unfit just now, lots of training needed!

Well you have a few weeks now to get at least semi fit! You'll be ok.

I volounteered at the London one because I couldn't get a place - this was about 5 years ago! I keep missing the dates. Must put a date in my diary for November to look around then! :)

Back