Moonwatcher's (Final) Diary

Yep what Shelley says - hun.

You have got a lot to do (all that curtain measuring! :D) in the next few months so just stick to plan as much as you can, don't worry about it - and then when you're touring and in a much happier place (and away from the stinky noisy neighbours) I bet you will be right back in focus and cooking up a storm! xxx

hi moon
you get your plan going love think in a few months time middle finger up to them and away from the horrid neighbours x x

Its horrid as the light is at the end of the tunnel but you're not there yet. I think trying to be as in control of food as possible will help but not be overly strict and absolutely no beating yourself up about not being perfect. Its a middle route to get you through until your free and travelling :D

Good advice Shelley. I've managed to not give in to the 'sod it' mood, and although I've not been brilliant, I have made some good choices, and managed to get back on plan from Monday. I've changed my WI day to Friday (it set itself at Wednesday when I joined SW onlne, and I've just discovered I could change it) but thought I would hop on the scales this morning to get a reading for the last 7 days - a STS - which I was quite pleased with, all things considered.

Yep what Shelley says - hun

You have got a lot to do (all that curtain measuring! :D) in the next few months so just stick to plan as much as you can, don't worry about it - and then when you're touring and in a much happier place (and away from the stinky noisy neighbours) I bet you will be right back in focus and cooking up a storm! xxx

I should have also said "pinned, tacked and machined" for the curtains Susie, but that got lost in the type-a-thon post!

hi moon
you get your plan going love think in a few months time middle finger up to them and away from the horrid neighbours x x

Earlier this week Chezz, their dogs started barking at around 6.30 in the morning and were still at it over an hour and a half later. Now, I don't blame the dogs, because I know they don't get a lot of walks, and they are bored, and at that time of the morning I imagine they just let them out in the garden, because they wanted to stay in bed for a bit longer. Hmmm, 'somehow' the volume button on my TV surround system got stuck on the absolute highest volume for a while. I simply cannot imagine how that happened, but it went on for about 15 minutes, whilst I was in the kitchen. :innocent0002: It must have disturbed their sleep soooo much! It's not normally my style, but, for a change, it felt quite good. They've been quite a quiet household since, as well! :8855:

Anyway, it feels good to be back on track with my food. Will update with today's menu in a while. Back to school on Monday. Feeling more relaxed at work, although I suspect the two week holiday has a lot to do with that. Year 11s are on final countdown to their exams now, and as a reader/scribe, I always feel like I'm taking them too! So, I got my exam timetable today!

I can well understand your feelings about the barking dogs MW.. the woman next door to me has a dog which she never takes out for walks and when she goes out..which is not very often thank goodness.. her dog barks continually! Trouble is I get so upset for the poor thing that it can get me into a bad depression.

On a much happier note.. Yay for the touring plans! Sounds absolutely fab!
Great idea to do it whilst you still have the energy as you never know what tomorrow will bring.
I spent several years moving around from place to place after my OH left me (yippee!) I had a van at the time and I could get all my worldly possessions packed into it within 1/2hour.. Those were the days!
Hope all things go well for you.

Ah Em, what a co-incidence that you have 'done' the van thing too!

I feel sorry for the dogs tbh. They have two, and another family member brings their puppy over a lot too. We have had dogs in the past and we both love them, and I know dogs do bark! What annoys me is that they make no attempt at all to quieten the dogs down, to respond to the barking in any way. They just ignore them and let them bark, and bark, and bark.

Food for today, Wednesday 15th April

Breakfast: Fat free yogurt with half a small tub of real greek yogurt stirred in, a drizzle of lavender syrup and half a tspn brown sugar

Lunch: GF cous-cous, with chopped gherkin, red pepper, garlic and chilli flakes, lots of grated black pepper, cherry tomatoes, chillis, herbs, lemon juice, chopped ham and fat free cottage cheese, an apple

Dinner: Beef Chilli (mince, tinned toms, chillis and chilli powder, stock cube, onions, green pepper, tomato puree, soy sauce, herbs, garlic), topped with Black Bomber cheddar and fat free cottage cheese, served with half a GF roll, sliced thinly and toasted, then sprayed with spray olive oil, and sprinkled with garlic powder and thyme - very tasty,

Drinks: Water, NAS squash, one Earl Grey Tea with a splash of milk, one Maxwell House Latte sachet, one coffee with cream, a splash of OH's Merlot (he made me do it!)

Snack: 2 Nice biscuits, with the coffee and cream

HEA: Cheddar
HEB: GF roll (actually only half)
Syns: 16 (was on track for 15, but the wine just tipped the balance!)

nice day moon hope your ok hun x x x

Back