moos 365 day count down

mrsminkymoo

well today i have woken up a year older, that means i now have 365 days til i turn 40, and i refuse to be a fat 40 year old. Maybe this is the kick up the behind i needed as ive just faffed about for so long.

Ive done some serious food planning this week so im ready. :)

so i had to get up and sort the kids breakfasts out first thing, but then was told to go back to bed by the hubster who then proceeded to make me breakfast.... a very atkins breakfast (apart from the cuppa made with milk lol )... i must also comment that the amount of swearing and moaning comming from the kitchen as he cooked was quite amazing.....probably would have been easier if i'd of made it lol.

so onwards and upwards i say :)

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck with the weight loss honey!
I turned forty recently and decided there was noway I was spending my 40s like my 30s...overweight, unfit and unhappy. So as we share a goal I shall keep reading your diary for motivation...to give and receive.

HAVE A GREAT DAY! x

Thank you muchly DeliciousBoo

my 5 year old daughter has just asked if there was motor cars around when i was born, as apparently i was born in the olden days!. out of the mouths of babes eh LOL

hello and happy birthday!

i have just started atkins myself and am the same weight as you, but an inch taller so it would be interesting to compare losses etc.

My daughter told me the other day (as we were having a cuddle)-" mum when you die im going to get a cat, ok?".....err ok then!

Happy birthday and good luck:)

I didnt manage it by 40 but now at 43 and happier and fitter than i've been for well over a decade:D

ok so day 1

b:4 rashers of bacon,3 black farmers sausages, 3 scrambled egg with cheese (all cooked by the other half )
L: MIM with pate and a side salad (ooo get me!)
T:chicken panfried with garlic and spring onions, our home grown mushrooms, a dash of cream and parmasean,olives on spinach with cauli rice, (didnt get round to making cheesecake,opted for the feet up option instead lol)

w: 6 pints so far....me thinks im gonna be weeing all night :)

Evening mmm - hope you are keeping the water going and all well;)

well i hang my head in shame, seems my birthday celebrations have carried on all week,everyone who has visited my house this week has brought cake and chocolate.......oh pants!!

so i am drawing a big fat line under this week and starting induction again on saturday.

xx

back on the wagon today, and i seemed to have lost 1lb since last week lol which is amazing with the amount of naughty carbs ive eaten !!

my first attempt at some oopsie rolls. first ever oopsies..atkins.jpg oo seems to be 2 missing >>>nom nom nom :)

B: 4slices of bacon,2 black farmers sausages and a fried egg.
L: lamb burger with lettuce,cucumber,spring onions tomatoes, mayo on a oopsie roll ( yum yum yum)
2 mini baby bells.

lots and lots of water.

2 lb down, had a couple of days at the hospital with my boy and they aint so atkins friendly there, so had 2 days munching on nasty things, so pleased with the 2 loss. Must get online and post more this week .

Back