Moo's year - 24 st start and restart

Hello =)
So far so good. This week have been busy busy busy and Im so tired - tbh , thinking of changing jobs. Im chef as it is , but I never ever in my 14 year in kitchen have been working so hard like now. Yes some of you may think - that whats wrong with that. Maybe it sounds like I dont even want to work - but thats all not the case at all. Thing is and it's really making me worry - busy day in kitchen may start interrupt my slimming. How ? Let me explain. ;)
1) - I work nearly 50 hours every week
2) - I cant really eat the staff food at workplace. Dont take it wrong way - but people in UK , eat a lot of bread and deep fried stuff. Ones I did fresh salad and cous-cous with chicken and staff almost killed me , lol. No , really - they eat only chicken and there was complaining about poor food choice for staff and I got a word about what staff eats and dont eat . So thats clear, staff food is not really for me
3) Take your own food to work - I do. sometimes :) If i had have time to cook anything after work or my hubby had made chicken in slow cooker.
4) This is big one - I need to lift heavy weights and I hurt my back very bad 2 weeks ago. So last week I did only light exercises and walking to keep myself in my SW gold award routine. And my back still reminds of itself from time to time.
5)Plus after working so many hours, Im so tired that I find it very hard to get up early and go to fit class.

I have done it over and over again. Starting slimming and its hard for chef to work with foods and be on diet same time and then at some point i give up, I put my job first. Im not planing to do this now. I will get myself in healthy weight with or without this current job I have. Thats it. I made my mind. This time slimming will come first and as soon as I feel that my job is on my way - Im starting to search for new one.

I had been thinking of changing profession too, have been thinking alot about it but right now , there isn't any good idea in my head. Hehe - only to become really good at SW and become and consultant myself one day . But reading about it , seems its not so easy at all. I leave it as it is , right now and get my head back to focus and eating . I mean slimming =)

Yesterday I was in my SW meeting and yey - I lost another 5,5 pounds :) Sadly and I was little disappointed about it (LOL) - I missed 0.5 pound from my 3,5 stone award . Disappointed because I got my 3st last week and it would be so awesome to get 3,5 st next week. Dont you think ? :) No worries , now I just have to wait a week and get my shine new award on my wall =)
Have you guys seen my wall ? No, well - let me show you then
015.jpg

I like it , how I can see ever award i have got all the time =) Bit lover there is nice cards my consultant have sent me. Love her for that, this makes me work even harder.
Then I have a paper with swimsuits on that. 12 of them , thb ;) I have made every swimsuit to 1 stone I have lost or will lose in future. Every swimsuit have 14 stripe and when I lose a pound I can color it. Lol , Like i child I wait every week to color my swimsuits. :D And now I notice I havent don my this weeks coloring , heheh
Therefore boys and girls, I must finish this thread for this time and do some coloring .

Hope everyone will have very good week , nice weather and good food and , and - smiles =)

Why sometimes when you are working very very hard, are extra well-behaved and 110% on plan, you wont lose any weight ? Happening to me second time now. Last week I was over the moon- 5,5 pounds off, only 0.5 pounds missing from 3,5 st award and I wanted to be so bad-arse :p yes, thats right- and get 3,5 st and 4 st award same time. Plus I wanted to repeat my 20 pound off month and maybe be slimmer of the week . And what happens ? - NOTHING , bloody hell - Im so disappointed, not that I could not lose weight right away when new week started but that I manage to gain 500 g - pound or even more. And only today I had weight loss. Yes Im happy that weight started to move at last. I did 2 greens days to get a little push and will be on green today as well. But still - you know what I mean . Yes Im happy, but -dam it , scales :p

Have a nice day everyone

Saturday was good day for me. Im so proud of myself ( was :p ). I got 3 awards in my sw meeting. Wohoo - 3,5 stone - yes. Slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month. Over the moon. I was asked that what had change. Do I notice something different. And I could not say anything. And then I was asked to think about it and find those little things that have changes since I started my sw-4ever-life :)

So what have changed:
1) my feet dont hurt so much anymore after the hard day at work. So much is words here. Sometimes feet hurt ofc but not so much
2) I feel good about myself. Dont get me wrong I felt good about myself before i joined sw too but now I feel even more and Im
3) more confident. I go outside or to gym and I know ppl who train along with me and have been there for all 3,5 months, can see difference. And some ppl even come to speak to me and say I look slimmer. :) wow
4) new clothes. Omg I never had change to choose what I want to wear. I had to choose what was big enought to fit and now I can choose to wear some cloth or not to wear
"To wear or not to wear, this is the question"
5) old clothes getting bigger :D I admit, I love to try old things to see how big they are :)
6) sex
7) more energy and not so lazy anymore
8) That was pointed out by my hubby - we have tiny kitchen and I needed to press myself through kitchen door to kitchen. Now I just go there. I really didnt notice this myself. Thank you Dear for telling me.
9) My arms - I was so scared of lose skin on arms but i can see changes and maybe i will be ok :)

Thats all for today
Have a nice day/ week

Hi all. I have had so good week. Cant stop smiling. Even tho my body hurts from personal training and Im not very well yet - I can still stand proud and say " under 20 stones, baby "
Unbelievable, unbelievable , me -33 years old and under 20 stone. Wow. I had lost hope to be here. Honest. I was thinking I dont have that something that you need to have to lose big amount of weight. Yet here I am. :D

Now this all have t been easy. Im emotional eater. And I was ill last week. Still are. I want good stuff (read: sugar) cake, cookies, ice cream. And I had all that. Small spoon of ice cream. Little cookie, cake. After all this 5 lbs lost is just wow.

I needed it. Honest. Before that I had 0,5 lbs gain and 1.5 lbs lose. I needed boost to get my spirit up again.

Im asked what do i eat now ? What do i eat. Hard to tell. I eat everything I eat before. Or do I ?

Something have changed. Must have been. So let me find out and try to write down what have changed.
I never was sandwich eater. But i dis eat more bread then I do now. And flour was in my food. This is changed now. I have 2-3 crisp bread a day with soft cheese.
We never had sausages at home or cheap and full of fat meat. Now I have even less red meat at home then I had before. I eat chicken now. Made in slow-cooker. Sooooo good. But to be totally honest I miss red meat. Bbq meat. Right now our wallet is not so full that we could have red meat in our table. Yes time to time we still buy and cook beef and lamb. But its very rare
Veggies. We always has green stuff in our fridge but that meant mostly tomato cucumber and onion. Now its all kind of things. Same goes for fruits.
Dairy
I MISS sour cream. Oh how i miss it. I had it with everything. 20% fat. I could eat it just like this. Without anything. Thats my chocolate. Sadly/ lucky for me there is no sour cream in UK that tastes like the one im use to. Like I used at home. Thats one big bonus. If we had sour cream here i would be in trouble.

Wine - gone, I cried a little, and let it go.

My coffee. Only thing I had was nesscafe 3 in 1 coffe. You know what I mean. I had 4,5,6 of them in one day. Do you know how many syns it is ? I do. Its 4. 4 to many syns. Not worth it. Little sad…

Now. New thing in my table are beans. Garden pies and sweet corn. Egg and bacon. Cottage cheese. Pepsi max. Bananas. Grapes. Yogurt. - ofc i had some pf those from time to time
Before. But all my diets over the time said its not food to have those too much. And I learned it may not be the truth after all. All in balance. But those items makes me smile and happy. Not forgetting all pasta couscous and potato, rice we can have.

Im always full. Never feeling guilty and happy and I have lost 4 stone in 4,5 month.

One thing to say - thank you slimming world. You make me believe I can do it …

Hi darling.. You have done absolutely incredible. Cannot be happier for someone I don't even know! Lol x

Hi all. So today I will be naughty. Yes , I already know I will eat miljon syns and I will enjoy it. :D
Mu friend got back from my home country and I she had some very nice things with here. Black bread. Black puding. Full smoked sausages. Candys and chocolate. Hering. Oo my god. All so good and long missed.
So my lovelys. I 'll be naughty and will remember the taste of home. :)

-2 lbs this week =) Im happy - after all the eating and drinking 2 lbs is just right. Ofc it does not mean that I have been eating a lot of high fat foods and now telling you I still lost 2 lbs. I had nice healthy(er) foods only thing was I had to eat it in week so it wont go bad. And foods from home are food from home- reminds me happy times when I was still kid.
About black budding I love so very much. Still living at my home country I eat black budding a lot. I got one from shop , cut it in haf and eat half at once + add 20% sour cream and black bread . Heaven , I tell you -. heaven. Now as Im member of sw and I do want to lose weight, before I eat a slice I used syn calculator to see how many syns is it. Not to be surprised later.
Are you ready ?
100 g is 14 syns
14 bloody syns for 100 gr. I use to eat 250 g at ones and another 250 g in evening . No wonder I could not lose my weight, but 14 syns for 100 g - wow
I could not eat it at this point, honest - but i could not bin it either. So i cut it in slices 50 g (5,5 syn) and put them in freezer. Will take one of them out when I want something very very good.

Hi ,
For a last week I have been obsession about lose skin. My stretch marks are showing ( just a little, but still) and I have fear to have me lower body saggy and horrible. I am ready to go under the knife if needed and I do hope its not needed as scar is still there. I just need reality check and snap out of this fear. My Hubby lost amazing 30 kg and he had lose skin on belly. It was year ago. I can see hes belly going back. It much much better then it was. Our doc said skin will pull back for 3 years. So why am I so scared ??

Do i want to be perfect ? Ofc I do. I think hard is to admit to myself - in not perfect and never will be. No- this is wrong
I AM perfect but my body may never be photoshop perfect. That what the problem is with me.
I want to be photoshop perfect- not in this life dear. I better get my act together and focus on one day at the time.

Because of fear I stand before mirror and look at myself. Trying to see how much my belly have got better. How much my behind have got better. My legs and arm. I love myself. I dont hate any part of me. I honestly think I look sexy :) and I dont want to lose it. Good new s is my breast are still with me and my back is amazing :p
My legs look much smaller and way better then they did. So why would i think my belly wont look good …

I have 9 lbs to 5 stone award. Will make new photos then to see the difference. Until then, I must calm down and believe. Right ?

Hi Destamia.

I suffered from loose skin too after losing around 40lbs so I know your pain. My advice is DON'T PANIC! Your skin is a living organ (the bodies largest living organ) and will tighten in time. Until then just make sure you are hydrated by drinking plenty of water and get healthy daily doses of vitamin C which will restore your skins elasticity.

You are well over halfway to your goal - you are an inspiration and you should feel very proud!

Hi Destamia.

I suffered from loose skin too after losing around 40lbs so I know your pain. My advice is DON'T PANIC! Your skin is a living organ (the bodies largest living organ) and will tighten in time. Until then just make sure you are hydrated by drinking plenty of water and get healthy daily doses of vitamin C which will restore your skins elasticity.

You are well over halfway to your goal - you are an inspiration and you should feel very proud!

Thank you. i do try not to panic, some days are better then others. And I am so proud at what I have manage to do at so short time. This time I know I can make it. I dont want to push myself into big steps and thats why my target is so big atm :) when I get there , I will know whats my next target will be. Again , thank you =)

Another week behind me and I lost 2,5 lbs this time. And I got my 4,5 st award. Yes yes yes. Im glad…

But…

There is always but isnt it ?
But is Im slipping. I can feel it. I have had more sweets then I had two months ago and more bread and cheese and oil in my food …
For few weeks new I always think that I must keep my food diary again but I fill one day and forget about it. So this time I try to do little change and post in here what I have had for my meals. Maybe I can do it then.
And I start now-
Didnt have breakfast today but for luch I had

Stuffed peppers with syn free mushroom risotto add herb and garlic soft cheese (6 syns). Half a slice of pork file. Fresh salad and syn free cottage cheese. For drink I had water, pepsi max and coffe (1 syn)

Forgot - I had some grapes and nectarine too.

Total - 7 syns.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1404562662.890334.jpg

Done. :)

Dinner -
Pasta with veggies and spice beef. Egg and cream souse and cheese on top - 6 syns. ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1404576932.499736.jpg

Day 2 of my one week food diary challenge.

Today I had for late breakfast /early lunch

Fresh salad -0 syns
Sweet peppers filled with mushroom risotto and soft cheese on top -3 syns ( for cheese)
Own baked mushrooms with soft cheese filling (0 syns, chees as hea)
Cottage cheese -0 syns
White beans in chilly sce -0 syns
Coffe - 0,5 syn
Fresh pineapple, mango and watermelon.

3,5 syns total
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1404640868.182349.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1404640893.624736.jpg

Done :)

Sometimes there is chat about visualisation techniques and how this can help you. Yesterday I was reading about a lady who have lost more then 9 stones but says she dont see herself smaller. Only on pictures. I started to think about it and thats what I know about myself.
First of all - I never seen myself fat. I think thats the reason why I have been so over-weighted for so many years. Every time I saw myself in mirror I was surprised. Then I pull my belly in and looked just fine again . But to be honest I didnt really like big mirrors , I could look at my pretty face for hours but everything under waist was "just fine" - denial.
Second- my hubby have been very nice to me. We never had talks at home- a la look how fat you are, do something about it. Never ever. And he himself was big too . And I did like it. I love him and hes weight was never a topic. Nor was mine.
Thirdly-I am happy, I always was happy and Im kind of lucky person too. Ofc there have been hard times in my life ( like now) but its nothing, its just small unimportant things in big picture.

So if I take all together - then I must say - I always have feeling lucky, loved and sexy in my body - I never knew its so big. Thats the honest truth. Now- I read about how people cant see weight lost or how they still feel big after they lost so much weight and then there is this - visualisation techniques. At SW web- page there is place where they tell more about it and even little video to help you to start. I wanted to try it and I did , and you know what - it takes only 4 min but its so so powerful that I started to cry. I could see myself for first time how I really was ( i think ) and then I saw myself how I want to be when Im at target , OMG - the emotions were so big that I could not stop my tears from falling. Only now - at this moment I can see how much I really really want it . How much I really really need it.
IF you havent heard or see or tried it yet - Please do try. Do see yourself the beautiful and happy person as we all are. See yourself without stress about your over weight and without worries that comes with it. You are beautiful and learn how to see difference after weight lost. See how far you have come and be proud of yourself. Be proud of yourself - because I am .

http://group.slimmingworld.com/useful-features/visualisation.aspx

Day 2

Had coffee with whitener 0,5 syns
3 crisp bread - heb
3 soft cheese - hea
Tomato, cucumber.

Tea

Bombay potatoes with carrots and bean and crispy bacon. Had same thing for dinner too. So total 4 syns.

Tea and 3 cookies -9 syn

I went over with my syns a little but cookies were so good …
Will try better tomorrow.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1404682952.603722.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1404682961.517360.jpg

Back