Moo's year - 24 st start and restart

Hi Destamia. Have read your diary over and over. I even took snaps of your recipes lol. You are doing so well. I started my diet 12 days ago at 21st :( and like yourself I work with food. All we can do is take one day at a time. You look amazing in your photos, you can really see the difference, SW is working really working for you. Keep up the good work. I look forward to reading more of your journey. xxx

Hey Hez , thank you so much. Your post was just what I needed. Made my day :)
If you work with food then you know how hard it is to step away from food and how easy it is to slip over and over again. One day at the time it is.
For you it will be so amazing too when you lose your first stone. I know it was amazing feeling for me. :) And thank you for being here. All the best and easy journey for you xxx

So I need to tell about yesterday. I had very good start. Crazy work out and full of motivation to be on plan and to use pepsi max to kill my "eat all the cookies" madness. Btw - it worked, didnt want any cookies or anything els sweet.

For tea I made pasta with salmon and veggies and added on egg to. Syn free and so nice it was.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1405256427.211691.jpg

For dinner I wanted soup. Borš but I blended it. First of all I love borš. I think its one amazing soup and could eat it every day. Knowing that I have used only 6 syns in morning Im thinking I can have soup and cheesebread on side. Right ? Right ? - wrong. And I did it myself. I was too lazy !!!! to go and get bread. Instead I saw ciabatta. Whats the difference , right ? Wrong. And did I look ciabattas syns before ? No. And I do know there is lots of oli in ciabatta. Not born yesterday - but really how much can 100 g of ciabatta be anyway , well - 80 g is 10 syns :eek: plus cheese …

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1405256711.483920.jpg

Soup is free for bread and cheese - 18 syns ( at least )

Lesson learned.

That been said I will try to get my syns back today. Meaning I will try to keep it 6 syns and work my magic :)

Day 2 late breakfast - potato salad with chicken, egg, crisp bread and softcheese (he), cottige cheese. Coffee
Plums and nektarins.

So far so good. But im on my way to work now and will have to be strong there.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1405257013.472929.jpg

Every saturday and sunday I have personal trainer class. Max we have 4 people in there. Few times i have been alone. My very first time alone my trainer made a video of me on work- out. It was something I didnt like at first , cuz I was so ashamed of how I look. But in few months I started to feel better about myself and how far i have come.
Today he made new video. Even more then one and uploaded it to fb. Im so proud of myself. I looked the old on and the one he did today. Amazin change. Amazing I tell you. Im glad that Im here. And today I know I CAN do it

So today I have been good girl. At last.
So I had new potato mach for tea and spice veggie pasta for dinner. Few cups of coffee. All together 5 syns. :)

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1405287126.617217.jpg

Hi destamia, i enjoy ready your diary while i have my shake :) work can be a problem especially when ur on a TFR like LT. I have the Big Al's rep coming today with samples, :( i wont be sampling them, usually they cook the stuff there and then lol ur doing great with ur excercise. I decided last night to mop the floor myself at work, usually thats staff's job. I was sweating buckets, it took me about 45 mins in all. And that was me going quite quick.... That was my exercise for yesterday, sweat was rolling down my face and back lol hope you have a great day xxx

Hello Hez. Oo yes I know what you mean by food tasiting. I started new job 4 months ago and at first I needed to taste everything. Lucky for me its almost same time I started my SW journey and at first I had a lot of willpower. Also seems that first you can get away of some snack and sugar. But after some time it changes and every wrong bite slows time weight loss.
Well done on your mop work out. :) that what I do sometimes - I keep cleaning kitchen and make as many moves as I can :) small step but its start.
In sure we all have heard/ read about 5 easy way to lose weight 1) drink water 2) take stairs 3) get of bus one stop before and walk and so on. Last night bus left stop 1 min early. Just infront of my nose bus closed doors and drive away. Next bus goes in 15 min. Usualy I just wait for next one but last night was so warm that I walked to next stop and then next and next. All together I walked 35 min :) was very happy with myself.
And today I went for gym and did try core stability work-out. Had no idea what that is but its perfect. Its for anna and legs and soft spot. Just what I need. I ofc could not do all but I did my best and thats what matters.
Few times now our sw consultant keeps telling how she had few nr smaller dress and she try it on every week. So I have been thinking to get something for me. Something from red X shop or something like that as money is short atm. But would like to have something.
Today after my gym I passed red X shop and entered. Got myself an motivation gear. Lol.
Pair of red shorts that dont fit me. Size 18 and very lovely dress size 18 too. Omg - this is killer dress. Its little tight but perfect. Its perfect - I love it.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1405340251.137946.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1405340304.670342.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1405340319.543561.jpg
Its perfect for motivate me. I want to wear it in augus at my birthday.

So day 3 on my food diary. Late breakfast / early lunch

Coffe 0,5 syns
Rise
Fresh salad
Green beans
Slow cooked chicken and sweet peppers.
Crispbread (he) with egg and cottage cheese toping.
Free yogurt

All togeter 0,5 syns.
Good start for day :)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1405340512.635204.jpg

Have an nice day and smile :) xx

NB!! I do like to talk … :p

Hiya, Well done on your bus stop challenge lol. All these small changes will make our weight loss much easier. Good idea about the smaller sized clothes, maybe i will get something too. :rolleyes: Something colourful, as I'm usually in black or my work clothes. i have my weigh in tomorrow, I'm hoping for a 4lb or more loss, anything to get me below 20st...... I should be happy with any loss really. Your photos look fab, I'm not one for photos. Im usually the other side of the camera, that will change too in time. Question. Whats your (he) stand for, as in crisp bread (he) ???? Im lost haha
Heres to another great day tomorrow :) x

Morning :) Been for my weigh in and another 5lbs gone (for good hopefully). DELIGHTED.

Great news Hez. Congrats :D
I go to sw meeting by saturdays and want to get loss this week. I have been good - so far :p
Its very busy at work. Waiting a heath inspector this week so its clean clean clean. I spent 2 hours cleaning last night and every move i made i was thinking its good for you, lol

Didnt have the time to eat yesterday and forgot to make photos but somewhere around tea time I had new potato smoked salmon sweetcorn asparagus and cherry tomato salad with sweet chilly dressing
3 syns
Later i had one pork rump- grilled. Dont know how many syns it is. There was some fat on it. Need to check later. And i had 2 fries. Lol. Could not stop myself.
All in total not bad day.

Day 4
Today i got up early and had breakfast. I think sometimes that i eat too much so when i saw this little class plate with 3 sections on sail for 80 p i had to take it. And i hope it helps me to control portions better.

Breakfast
Tomato and eggs. Beans. Cottage cheese. Fresh salad. Spoonful of thai curry paste. Coffee
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1405426281.774256.jpg
Syns 2

Lunch.
Chicken. Rise. Salad. beans. Crisp bread with soft cheese ( he) and syn free yogurt.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1405426295.783544.jpg

He means heathy extra. We are allowed in sw to have healthy extra ( bread and milk/ cheese) syn free. Its only thing i need to measure and keep an eye on. I write he cuz i never remember was bread health extra A or healthy extra B
:D hope i could explain it to you.
Have a good day and stay motivated. Hug

That dress is lush on you!! I want it! Where did you get it from ? You're doing so well - keep going lovely xx

Hi, food photos look fab. You explained perfect, thanks. Im gonna try some of those when i get eating again, they all look delicious. A visit from the health inspector..... :( ours just turn up unexpected, so u never know when they are coming. And they work late at night too. At least ur exercising whilst your cleaning, if ur anything like me, its like a mini workout lol Your getting on great with SW, i think portion size, and choice would be a battle after a while. Especially if u don't get time to eat as your to busy, which often happens to me. My eating habits are all over the place, hence lipotrim, i don't have to think what to eat and when.
Heres to a great day, hope everything goes well with health inspector. :) x

Hi, food photos look fab. You explained perfect, thanks. Im gonna try some of those when i get eating again, they all look delicious. A visit from the health inspector..... :( ours just turn up unexpected, so u never know when they are coming. And they work late at night too. At least ur exercising whilst your cleaning, if ur anything like me, its like a mini workout lol Your getting on great with SW, i think portion size, and choice would be a battle after a while. Especially if u don't get time to eat as your to busy, which often happens to me. My eating habits are all over the place, hence lipotrim, i don't have to think what to eat and when.
Heres to a great day, hope everything goes well with health inspector. :) x

Thank you Hez, means a lot to gear this especially from someone whos working with food =) I never bothered to work on my food , i should but Im not- only thing I do is put everything so I can see exactly what I have on plate. I think its professional fudge :p
Last night we were cleaning til late, I left before others to catch my last bus. Before leaving work we check app for times and I was sure that my last bus goes 00:18 - but it didnt , it was 23 : 47 - somewhere on the row last bus have taken off :S and I remember to use this last bus before. So I was in city , 3.5 miles away from home and I really didnt want to spend monay on taxi as it would have been more then I earn in hour- making my staying late totally pointless. I walked home, called my hubby to start walking to meet me. I would say I had nice work - out last night , cleaning first for 3 hours and then hour and 45 min of walking on top. I must say I am proud as I spent hour and 20 min to walk this 3, 41 miles - Im getting faster . But boy my back and legs hurt right now , lol - this may be from kettlebell work-out too

What is lipotrim ? Never heard about it before - lol, there is lots of diets in minimins and I think I dont know half of them . I have been trying all kind of work-out and diets plan in past, but after moving to UK and joining to sw I feel I can do it. 2 years ago I had very nice personal trainer who had diet plan too- that worked for me and I lost 18 kg ( 3 st-ish) but there was one little thing that made to hold on hard after some time. I eat a lot , and I mean a lot but I needed to weight every single thing - and this gets into way in long run. And for me to taste food at work and then think what I can have and cant was hard. Sad part is that I gained 11 kg back - Still I think this was the bending-point for me. After that plan I did try raw juice - have you seen movie " Ill fat and almost dead " - this was so inspiring and me and me hubby we started to do that in june last year. I could keep up for few weeks but my hubby was on juice close to 7 months. He lost 30 kg ( 5 st ) and is in good shape now - he wants to lose 1 more stone , but doing this slowly as with juice he last weight very very fast and had lose skin on belly too. this skin have been pulling back in a year now tho .

Oh did I say that I love to talk - a little :p

Day 4 tea and dinner - I was so busy that forgot to make photos , but I had
stuff peppers with blue cheese and couscous ( got it was heaven :p ) , grilled tomato and spice tomato souce - 5 syns
and later I had naughty pleasure - I had poppadoms with cumin and tomato lime salsa - 8 syns

All together day 4 - 15 syns

Have a great day and hope sun is shining today =) I will have 2 days off now and maybe I ll cook something nice :)

Hi Destamia, that was a long walk home after a hard days work. U really are burning the calories :) apart from my mopping, i haven't done any exercise at all. I will do, its just to make time. We are a seasonal town (beach n caravan parks open easter to october) and I'm working 7 days a week, my next day off is my cousins wedding 21st september. So when things quiet down I'm starting walking/jogging/running..... Thats if my body allows, carrying all this extra weight for so long might have done damage to my legs. Today i have a pain going up through the sole of my foot :( kills to stand on it. I don't think it is a dietary problem, more medical lol

Lipotrim is a TFR (total food replacement) diet. I have a strawberry shake for breakfast, strawberry shake for lunch and guess what for dinner, u got it, another strawberry shake. And on top of all that I have 3 litres of water (thats actually the hardest part). They do 3 flavours in shakes strawberry, vanilla, and chocolate. They also have flapjacks (never tried them). So no food is permitted. U get all ur nutrition from the shakes. I don't feel hungry, i don't miss eating. Thats not to say I don't fancy a little something once in a while (usually toast, i have a cup of tea n slice of toast after work, just to wind down). I haven't cheated as it cost €69.30 a week, and i would be wasting my money if i cheated. Also i really want to lose the weight this time for good. I don't want to be dieting for the rest of my days lol

Heres to another good day! :) xxx
PS i like to talk too x

Hi Destamia (and Hez)
Destamia we have met before on other threads. I am so happy to have found your diary and see how well you are doing and long may it last! It is so good to hear your enthusiasm, not to say stamina, really impressive. See you back on the challenges. Hugs. :bighug:

Oh Hez 7 days a week this is way too much. When do you rest? You all must be very strong persons there to manage rota like this.
I know what you mean when you say foot hurts to stand on. Lucky for me after 4,5 st lost I dont feel this pain bery often anymore. But i remember. What I did when my foot hurt at work and hard to stand or walk - i had 2 pair of footwear. Lower one and higher one and i changed em when it got very bad. So foot would be on different position. And i always have ice-gel in my workplace to cool foots down if needed.
But you know every lbs that coming off makes our life easier and happier.

You doing good with your shakes but how long will you keep doing it ? And how long have you already drinking em? At the end of day- if it works it works :)

For me Day 5 lunch
Couscous with fresh salad and chicken and beans. Crispbread and softcheese (he) Coffe and yogurt.
All together 5 syns.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1405512900.243108.jpg

Hi Destamia (and Hez)
Destamia we have met before on other threads. I am so happy to have found your diary and see how well you are doing and long may it last! It is so good to hear your enthusiasm, not to say stamina, really impressive. See you back on the challenges. Hugs. :bighug:

:) thank you. So very sweet of you to say all this

@solange hi and welcome. Destamia is so inspiring, i love her diary too :) what diet are you doing Solange and how you getting on with it? x
@destamia Im on the lipotrim diet now for 16 days, i started 1st july. I will keep with it while I'm doing it 100%. They say to expect to lose a stone a month, so i have many to lose. I have lost 16lbs in 16 days, but that will slow down, but hopefully by then i will be way more active. With working long days, hubby is doing all the cooking at home :) so at least the kids are fed lol. Im taking each day and lb at a time, as if i was to think of the bigger picture i would cry lol for now my goal is to get to 19 stone. And then 18st etc.... Im actually enjoying it at the moment, i look and enjoy your recipes, and imagine one day i will have a go at making that :) (thanks destamia x) im gonna be on it for a while, but i dont want to put a time frame on it :) it took a lot of time to get to this size, so it wont melt away that fast lol xxx

oo my god girls you make me cry, love - lets keep one another going strong and reaching our targets xxx
Right now Im so full of good emotions I got from you Hez and Solange that I need to get my "not-so-big-anymore" soft spot up from char and get my kettlebell out and do those 500 swings :)
Thank you for giving me all this pure energy xxx

Day 5
I had for tea same thing I had on lunch plus cottage cheese and 2 cereal bars with coffe - 9 syn and total syns today 14

Must say I am little out of place today - very tired after yesterday, back and legs are sore and im sleepy. Was planing to go for zumba class but fell a sleep and felt really dizzi when I woke up, so I didnt go. shame but dont want to hurt myself.

Few weeks ago I was searching in internet and found something very useful. It made me thing and let me see things sometimes seems darker then they really are. Was sharing it today with someone and will share it with you too.
Lets get one min and think how lucky we are and enjoy it

Life Is A Gift "
-Today before you say an unkind word,
Think of someone who can't speak.
-Before you complain about the taste of your food,
Think of someone who has nothing to eat.
-Before you complain about your husband or wife,
Think of someone who's crying out for a companion.
-Today before you complain about life,
Think of someone who went too early to heaven.
-Before you complain about your children,
Think of someone who desires children but they're barren.

Before you complain about cleaning your house,
Think of the people who are living in the streets.
-Before whining about the distance you drive,
Think of someone who walks the same distance with their feet.
-And when you are tired and complain about your job,
Think of the unemployed,and those who wish they had your job.
-And before you think of pointing the finger or condemning another,
Remember that not one of us are without sin and we all answer to one maker.
-And when depressing thoughts seem to get you down,
Put a smile on your face and thank God you're alive and well.
-Life is a gift, Live it, Enjoy it, Celebrate it, And Fulfill it.

Back