Moo's year - 24 st start and restart

Omg that looks mighty fine. That would actually tempt me to cheat. Good job u don't live near me lol yeah I'm glad now I did my walk. Was puffing like I smoke 100 a day whilst I was doing it. Lol have a good evening x

Walk done 18:19 mins/secs. A neighbour tried keeping up with me, i wanted to keep up my pace :) x

Heheh well done Hez. I love the powerful energy I get from your post. Keep it up girl.

Now for me. I run again. Woohoo - 8 min. Unbelievable I can last for 8 min. After I had my personal training again. One of this days my trainer will kill me. Heheh but all is good. He pushes me over and over again. I dont know how I manage to do all he makes me do.

About challenge. I failed yesterday but started again today. Made a menu for next 7 days (6 days) and shopping list too. It was harder then I was thinking it will be. I noticed I have same things for breakfast over and over again. So I changed it starting today. Will do my best to stay on plan and get my 3,5 lbs weight loss this week. Thing is friday night my friend will have birthday party and Im planing to have my wine. Need to work around it as saturday morning Im going to my sw meeting. So challenge it is. Lol

Day 2 breakfast
Overnight yogurt and porridge oats (he)with banana and strawberries and coffee. ( 1 syn).
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1405858977.054679.jpg

Lunch
Pasta and minced meat cottige cheese and egg pie with cheese ( he) with spice home made tomato sauce and stir fry and fresh tomato- pepper-cucumber salad.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1405859184.458966.jpg

And now I need to go to work. Feed people and keep my fingers away from goodies :p
Have a nice sunny day and good day at work. :)

Hugs

Thanks hun. You spur me on too. Its a two way street. I look forward to hearing how your day goes, and LOVE looking at your pics of the food lol
your doing great, your really getting into the running :) i wont be fit for running for a bit :( unless you want to kill me altogether lol
good on you for doing your plan, and shopping list. Well done. I would be thinking if you have your meals planned you would spend less at shopping as you will be sticking to your list!!! You will be able to tell us if thats the case. x

Just thought id check in and see how your doing :) x

Good morning =)
Busy night yesterday at work and didnt have any time to come and write down about my day.
Firstly I do hope that keep food planer will save me some money and makes it more easier to be on plan.
Yesterday and today im still on my pasta and beef pie and tomorrow it will be herring with potatoes =)

Day 2
Tea
Pasta, cottage cheese, minced beef pie with salad and home-made tomato souse. (1 syn)

Dinner
1 slice of bread ( 4syns)
1 tbsp of strawberry jam ( 1syn)
1tbsp of orange marmalade (2syns)
1 slice of cheese ( 4 syns)
coffee (1 syn)

Snack
keloggs K bar ( 4 syns)

total 17 syn 's
2 more then I should have, will have to make it up today . To be honest I had this keloggs bar late at night , as I joined my hubby aster work and sit down to look some show from tv. Then I wanted my bar- not that I would have been hungry but I wanted something - stupid I know, but whats done is done and this bar was so so good :p

Day 3
As I said before I noticed we eating same things so I did try to give little change in out breakfast , so today we had

crispbread and soft cheese sw with train tuna. ( he) , beans in tom, souse . fresh salad with yogurt and horseradish ( 1 syn) , mushrooms, coffee (1 syn ) and Alpen Light bar ( 3 syn)

Total 5 syn's for breakfast 009.jpg

While we were having our breakfast delivery guy came and I got to see my new stuff , woohoo - from SportsDirect.com - Trainers, Football Boots, Football Shirts, Running Shoes I got myself a training bra Lonsdale | Lonsdale Sport Bra Ladies | Ladies Underwear
and
LA Gear | LA Gear Full Zip Fleece Ladies | Ladies Fleeces
will have to say Im not very happy with the bra - as it dont look so well on me as I would like to :p and its not so supportive as I would like to. I have one from Mark and Spencer and it's very very good as this one will do fine for some work-outs but I cant see myself running in it
012.jpg

Now about the fleece Im so so happy with it. I got it size smaller - 16 as Im planing to lose some more weight and prob will not wear it few more months. Yet it fits now and its so warm and soft and beautiful ( mida vanem eit, seda roosam kleit ) -lol. something we say back home - cant translate but means that older women wear more pink. Seems that the case here as mine fleece is nice and pink , but look very nice indeed . I asked my hubby how does it look as I dont have mirror on first floor - he said " it fits " - not good enough - I asked again - do it look bad, too tight - " no" do it looks good " ..... ( 20 sek pause ) I know right answer is yes , but ..... I dont know " . lol what to do with him - honest , no help at all :)
I think it looks nice and will be even better in few months time- happy to have it =)
010.jpg011.jpg

Now its time to get my dear kettlebell out and do some (500) swings before lunch and work. And seems we gonna have nice warm day - lets enjoy summer =)
How have your days been Hez , busy at work ? We have more quiet times now, not so many people staying in our hotel but there is moments when we really really busy and dont even have time to go to bathroom, lol =)
And let the day start .. =)

Morning Destamia. Fleece looks fab hun, you have a shape. Im just round all over lol i love the colour too. You really went mad at sports direct lol you must have robbed a bank lol good for you. If your anything me my wardrobe has consisted of black, black and more black :( im looking forward to colour again :)
food looks yummy, i am so looking forward to trying some of your dishes when i get back to eating :)
work yesterday was a nightmare, i could have cried. It couldnt have gone any worse, really thought i would be sacking two of them. Funny thing is there was 6 working, so we had extra hands!!! If i wasn't on a total food replacement diet, i would have walked out and gone to the pub next door :( i had a major blowout with the staff after, customers were looking and thinking shes a right b.... I never want a repeat of it.
Saying that today is day 21 and i haven't eaten a thing. Have stuck with lipotrim 100%, which is something i never thought i could do. Hopped on the scales this morning and 19st 2lbs, chemist weighs me heavier but i dont mind that lol mine keep me going lol
heres to another great day :) talk later x

Just after buying clothes at sportsdirect.com lol thanks destamia lol x

Walk done 18:11 mins/secs my 6 year old came with lol and she never stops talking. That walk was all talking too :) sweat pouring off me again. She said to me lol "good idea to bring me some water for the walk" kids eh!!! :) x

Heheheh, love the kids. They so pure :)
So you got nice things from sport direct, I did like the sale. And yes most of my gear is black. But I do love red as well. Have plenty of things in red - but not cloths really - i think i had few t-shirts. Bags wallets glasses - name it , all are red :)
In here I dont have much cloths so I need to get me some new gear as the one I had is too big now :)
Sorry to hear about bad night at work but we know days like this happen and not much we can do. I had have my share of bad days back home. Have said to two chefs that they should start thinking to do something else as they just not the chef- material. Sorry but at the end of the day if I have to work with un- professionals day after day after day I would start searching for new job myself.

Today have been busy and thank god I had my pie with me. So thats for tea (2syns)

Later I had bread and honey (5 syns)
But still wanted something more …
I had 3 syns left. I could get icecream…
Do you knwo how much ice-cream you can get for 3 syns ? I do - 20 g. :eek:
But how much is 20 g. Its NOTHING. Lol but I did enjoy it :)
Total syns 15
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1405973671.219277.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1405973686.924796.jpg

Now I just have to have will-power like you have and stay away from food.
Have a nice evening ;)

Omg it was hardly worth dirtying the bowl. How many syns are the strawberries? I love strawberries :)
yeah i cant wait for my new clothes to come! Saying that i got size 18 in everything so i will be looking at them but not wearing them for a while. Its something to look forward too, thats all that matters :) i also ordered a swimming costume so, i will hit the water at some stage (i was feeling brave, clicking away haha).
i have been thinking that when my 7 days of walking are up, i am going to do something else for 7 days. So i am thinking of cycling for the 7 days, next week.... Or maybe aerobics.... I don't know. I want to do everything lol anyone would think i had lost all the weight already.
Tomorrow is THE day for me. 21 strawberry shakes, coming right up. I was going to try the flapjack, but if i didn't like it, i would be down a meal. Id be gutted that i would be hungry, also that i wasted my money on it lol
catch you tomorrow Destamia :) x

Destamia and Hez
You make me feel a real couch potato! I love reading your positive posts and it is making me think it is time I really got cracking. Today I am going to sweep the drive and patio and cut a tree down to size. It has quite small branchs so a lopper and hand saw will do. Can't wait for the next posts of what you are doing. I am in the market for exercise gear too so will look into that. :)

Hi destamia, its me HEZ, 8lbs lighter, yeah im just back from my weigh in. So i am one happy bunny :) hope your having a great day too :) x
@solange thanks for that. We really do keep each other going on this forum. And i hadn't exercised in a long time, and if i can move my fat bottom, anyone can. Its just a case of getting up and doing. :) destamia is like a machine when it comes to exercising, she puts me to shame lol
let us know how you are getting on? :) x

Good morning =)
Hez - wow . 8 lbs - just wow =) this strawberry shakes working for you , im so happy for you =) Well done and keep going. Its very good idea to try 7 days one thing and then other week some other work-out and swimming is so so good for skin too. I do go to swim but not so much as I could. I want to take swimming lessons but dont have the time, I can swim but I want to swim and look like I know what Im doing :p I swim like dog, just moving hands and legs to stay on water. But I notice that after swimming legs look much better, skin is better and smoother =)
Solange- So nice to hear from you again , come join us and tell how you are doing =) Cutting down a tree - hm I never done it before , but seems to me something that could be fun or go totally wrong, lol - I have used saw in my childhood when we went to forest saw !!! down big fir tree ( I know , we were not very smart ) and from trees we were built tree-house. We had so much will power all kids from village were working together. Parents didnt know a thing - they found out months later when they started to notice missing tools in every house, lol
Anyhow - have fun , nice work out for you and keep coming back here =)

Now I have to tell you something ...
I was so lazy after my lunch .. that I was looking for excuses why not to do my kettlebell work-out ( legs and arms still hurt from personal training class, im too full, I dont want to , Ill do tomorrow .. ) BUT reading all the things you said , both of you I got pretty nice kick in my soft spot- and I got into my training gear and will start in a minute =) Thank you for that :bighug: Honestly - I could not made so far today without you.

Its Day 4 and Im going strong. Lol- so to say. Get up too late for breakfast so had to follow my plan and make lunch.
Today I for lunch I had
Potatoes, herring, cottage cheese, fresh salad, carrots and cauliflower oven cooked and with cheese (he) Coffee 1 syn
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1406028590.495865.jpg

It was so good and filling. I really did enjoy it. :) for work I will get last time my pasta pie - as I did too much of it and now for three days in row eating same thing :p I dont mind to be honest :)

Now when all this is down there is no more reasons to keep my soft spot on chair and many reasons to get it up and start my training.
Have a good day and will speak to you soon :)

destamia, food looks gorgeous :) Im addicted to your cooking lol
today it is 29 degrees. I will melt doing my walk. So that should mean extra weight loss (if only)
Im delighted we made you exercise today. Thats what friends are for. Propping you up when you feel down. And keeping you on track to reach your goal. You do the same for me anyway, otherwise i would not be walking this week FACT. Thank you :) x
lets all have a great day!

Walk done 18:22 mins/secs we had to stop at the side of the road twice for cars (road only wide enough for one car) Caitlin came with me again :) x

Hey Hez , you always say nice things about my food - thank you. After your comment I go back and look at pic's and they do seem ok :)
I have been naughty tho. Had to make staff dinner and made nice potato-carrots-cabbage 's with superb cheese souse. I think its a lot of syns. Lets see if I can count syns. I had 50 ml of souse -I believe.
Butter 1 syn
Flour 2 syns
2cream 2,5 syns
Cheese 3,5 syns
Total 9 syns. Lets make it 10 to be sure :)
Dont have photo as it was so good that I forgot my phone. But I did photo of veggie before :) so here it is.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1406057480.928776.jpg

Well done Hez for going to walk with little one and in that heath. Hope you had water with you. :D Tomorrow I rest from kettlebells maybe I'll do something else. Would like to go for swim.

Destamia, it sounds delicious. I think you should do a thread with all your healthy recipes. You have taken the hard work out of it, and they all look absolutely fab. I for one cant wait to try out some of them :)
had child number 2 today ask could she do a diet. Shes 17 in february and she has always been cuddly. I think she weighs 15st, so she would have at least 4 to lose. She is a confident young girl, but i think with weight loss, she could do anything. Actually i might get her to try some of your recipes :)
she is also wanting to get more active too, which makes it even easier. I showed her a kettlebell work out on youtube. She said she would enjoy that. So im thinking a personal trainer for the 2 of us, that way we wont do any damage.
i had another great day, that staff meal must have been nice with all those syns lol
heres to another great day tomorrow :) x

Back