Moosh's S&S diary

If you keep that up all week your in for a good weight loss when you get on scales well done :)

Haha oops I did weigh today, 12st 5lb so one lb from Saturday official WI..... but most weeks I seem to gain midweek, so I am cautiously optimistic!

Well done moosh! Sounds like your on form, curious about the mush in the wine glass though?? I may try my caramel shake a different way tonight. xx

I just ordered The Holford Low GL Diet book as I want to try to follow low GL (or a variation of) when I go to maintenance. Hasn't arrive yet tho.

It's a good book I've got it and lots of his books very good healthy diet to follow and you don't feel hungry

Have a good Thursday Moosh xo

Sent by Mrs Cupcake to be <3

Merci, madame!

Mush for breakie, nom nom. Vanilla crispy, cos I need to use them us. Taste sooo different to the other vanilla but still nice.

Yesterday ended odly. Boss was at home all day so I didn't have a lunch pack, just the salad but I was full, it was fine. Then was around at tea when I usually have my bar all chopped up but ok, I thought I'll save it for tonight. 3 packs in the evening! What a treat! Wish I could do it everyday but if boss aint there, I'm eating at lunch!

So it went- mush, 150g salad, bar, 50g gerkins, choc mush then.... silly moo, was all giddy and had another bar. Oh well, done now. Have done 5 pack days before with 2 bars and 3 packs so 2 bars, 2 packs is still better!

Good news- I jumped on the scales, am 2lb down from last WI! I can't belive it, the relief is HUGE after my craptastic weekend. If I can keep it off till WI sat I will be ecstatic! Three more and I'll be in the 11s, a number I've never seen in my life. Sailed right past at age 12 or 13! I don't dare hope for this week, but next week I truly hope so!

OH MY GOD I just looked at my ticker and have lost 2st on S&S!!!!! I can get another badge! Thats 2st 12lb in total! Woop and indeed woop!

MiniMoosh said:
OH MY GOD I just looked at my ticker and have lost 2st on S&S!!!!! I can get another badge! Thats 2st 12lb in total! Woop and indeed woop!

Yeah go Moosh :)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Ahhh well done moosh! Great to see your back on track and feeling good, well where do i start?... Well done on getting back on track... well done on ur nanny friend noticing ur weightloss wahooo... well done on ur 2 stone loss on s&s and well bloody done on ur weight loss so far this week!!! Phew!! I want a badge!! only 3lb to go, praying i lose itfor my next weigh in!!! xxx

Oh p.s .. Mine was wen i went on holiday in october, the flippin seatbelt on the plane fit me but only just, i was mortified!!! Hopefully wen i go away this year itll be nice and loose!!!! xxxx

So lunch was- 150g altogether of celery, cucumber, lettuce, and spring onion. With a can of sardines. Lovely! I was eating the salad and thinking of having a choc shake as 'afters' but I just fancied something different. I'll have a bar at 5 then whatever at 9, dunno yet.

There was chicken on today's date so I'm doing a curry, I found a really nice recipe and changed it (less curry powder, no white pepper) for the kids and I also changed the plain yoghurt to coconut yoghurt. Cos the kids like a korma- and I hate it! No way I'm nibbling anything coconuty, yuck. So thats that!

I've drunk a lot today, about 3l so far, I need to slow down or I'll be peeing like a mouse all the way along the school run!

The curry smells lovely, but I will hate it. I have to try a bit before I give it to kids- I'll dip a spoon in a lick, yuck but I have to be careful with anything potentially spicy!

MiniMoosh said:

Fantastic moosh xx

Urgh, I've buggered it all up this evening. I just................... waah.

Back to it tomorrow. I need to sort my damn head out.

Forget it!! Todays another day :) xxxx

Hey moosh!

Just dropping by to say I am still keeping up with your diary! So close to the 11s now!!! So happy for you. I hope you get the result you want for weigh in this week and get into the 11s very shortly! xx

On the floor outside the school was a ripped off bit of a Bassets Liquorice packet. I walked home craving them like mad. Usually I would go in Tesco on the way home- they are usually on offer, 84p or £1. Get a bag, 1 or 2 bottles of Pepsi Max (or 6 pack of cans if on offer) and a 6 pack of mini pork pies- 200 cals each. Go home, put the baby down for nap, and eat all of it. If I wanted to feel like I was in some way 'dieting' I'd save a few allsorts, or one of the pork pies, and have that at lunch. Then I'd get the baby up after 45 mins, take her to class etc and just carry on a normal day.

I haven't done that since I started trying to change myself in December. I haven't been in the pound shop and spent £5 on stuff I'd eat on that day, nor have I gone in Iceland and bought whatever choc was on offer. I haven't bought a family box of Coco Pops and a 4 pint semi skimmed and used that as my meals exclusively, for 4 or 5 days till it ran out. I haven't gone to Asda with a tenner after work and bought anything that was on offer- multi-pack crisps, cakes, pizza, pop, feast icecream, those own-brand mars bars which are 5 for a £. And eaten it all before the next day, anything left over for breakfast. I haven't had either of my usual two breakfasts- either 4 or 5 slices of thick toast with just so much Stork margarine and marmite, or my fave one of 5-6 slices thick white bread with a layer of Stork so thick you can eat just a mouthful of it with an entire 10 slice pack of Bernard Matthews chicken or turkey. No lunches of supernoodles, beans, a few slices of bread and then a 4 pack of choc bars for pudding. No more late night snacks of a bowl of icing, made with icing sugar, cocoa, and spoons of Stork. No more eating through an entire pack of Stork in one week, or a big cheap bag of raisins in 3 days.

Ok, phew, I just needed to celebrate what I'm NOT doing rather than what I am. I did so well yesterday, up till I went home and I went nuts- in total all day I had 6 packs, one of them an S&S bar and two of them BL bars, plus my 200g veg and a tin of sardines, and a tin of tuna with some salad cream, 5 dry apricots and 2 corn tortillas with salad cream. Grand scheme of things, not too bad could have been worse. Tortillas in the bin, all soup in the bin, salad cream in the bin, no more apricots left.

New day. So far- can of Coke Zero, choc shake, 500ml water, half glass apple water.

As you said Moosh it's a new day, your line has been drawn ready for a fresh start --------------------
Morning xo

Back