Moosh's S&S diary

Just got their summer booklet through the post this morning, have to say they have become seriously over priced for what they sell and wouldnt say their clothes are of great quality for the money.

Woot, a good day so far. Went to the table top sale, didn't get anything but.... well, I get anxious about stuff so walking into a new place is actually a bit big for me.

Met my friend, had my salad. Picked out the croutons, and all the big flakes of cheese. Dressing on the side, I was going to dip but it didn't need it! I don't know if it was more than 100g chicken but I didn't eat it all, I'm sure it was only about 100g lettuce so I may use that as lee-way later if really peckish, may have a gerkin! My friend was all complementary and lovely, we took photos of each other which is what we always do when we meet. In the loo, for some reason! It's a posh one though so thats ok :D

Then I went to M&Co, it's a shop I know cos it does plus sizes so not a new place! Some nice tops but at £18-26 each I think it's too much for mid-way, I want a few cheapy tops to see me through but not at those prices!

I went to town, I took back a London guide I bought last year for when my sister visited but in the end we used a smaller one from the library. Cost me £15 so I thought lets go change it, I got the Paleo diet book and one called But I Deserve This Chocolate! which seems to be aimed at helping stopping cravings. So some reading for tonight!

Got home at 5.15, decided to have an actual S&S bar to save cals! Funny, but I haven't had one in ages, I always go for BL or Tesco as they are bigger! Eating it now, truffa one. Good times. Last one, but not ordering till the new stuff is in and I have loads of Tesco ones and a few BL ones.

Evening plans, need to wash up boooo I hate it, the gloves really hurt my hands so I put it off! Oh and I also go the Idiot-Proof Cookbook, already got the diet itself. All ideas for maintenance! And one called eat yoursefl slim which seems to be a low-carb, low-fat diet so should be interesting as most low-carb seems to be high fat.

Got a bag of rocket for tomorrow, and half a cucumber. And I got some shallots, I'm getting into them! And eggs too. Not pickled though!

Just got their summer booklet through the post this morning, have to say they have become seriously over priced for what they sell and wouldnt say their clothes are of great quality for the money.

I agree completely, I used to get the cheaper tops there at about £6-8 and now they are all like £30! For not very good quality!

Watching supersize vs superskinny- oh hell, am crying at that 50st woman. I never want to get that big! I'm so lucky that I got sooo big yet didn't destroy my health.

Window shopping ebay, anything in a size 12, just looking at all the stuff I could be wearing soon.

Weighed again today- I am 12st 0lb!!!!! I can't believe it. I want this to motivate me to stay 100% till next WI, would be really good to get to 11st something this week!

Off to posh hairdresser now- 50% off offer, like ******* am I paying £60 for a haircut and 'consultation'. Just chop it till I look normal, ta love.

Wow moosh, you've blitzed the 12s - I'm very jealous :). Should be in the 11s in a day or so, fingers crossed. New photo of the haircut wearing size 12 jeans on the cards?

I love it whenever I get into to stone below! You can do it this week MiniM!

well done minimoosh, i actually hit the 14s today, cant wait to be where you are, x

whoop whoop, happy days! I assume a haircut must knock off at least... hmm..... 2 stone right? Hurrah, I'm thin!

I got me a grown up haircut, booo, but I am nearly 30 so I suppose thats ok. My lovely friend took photos of me yesterday on her phone, and I took some today. If i can work out how to get them off my phone onto the computer box I'll post em!

I'm literally dancing for joy in my jammies now, I popped into Monsoon and I fit into a SIZE 16 DRESS! Oh my actual god, I nearly swore aloud! Not buying it of course, £110 for a frock to wear for hopefully a few weeks then too big? Not bloody chance!

In more humbling, down to earth news- I tried on the size 14s of the size 16 M&S jeans I currently wear. Sadly, can't even get them up! Bit of a way to go!

Started the day with choc mush, now enjoying a BL bar. Later I'll have a nice salad with either 2 eggs, tuna, or sardines. Then a final whatever pack. Whoop!

Wahooooooooooo well done moosh!! Its so great to see u in high spirits!! Keep it up girl!!
Into the 11 stones eh wow thats a great achievement, u gotta upload some pics!!! :D xxxx

Sadly not in the 11s yet, still right on 12st but given that I started my life-change on December 8th at 15st exact thats pretty big! (I did do lowfat/lowgi for a while and lost almost a stone before S&S)

Well you may aswell be in the 11's ;)
Yep thats a huge achievement, i bet youre very proud of urself!!!
I cant imagine what i'd look or feel like getting into the 11 stones, its weird to even think i'll get there one day lol xx

Updated my tickers for today, every little helps! Fun fun fun.

I bought 2 glossy mags- £4.99! Holy crap! Better be some good motivational thingies in there.

Ohh i know i love playing with my ticker! HMMM that doesnt sounds right... lmao anyway!!!

Ive seen people have these thibngs where they flash and say stuff like 'stef's losing it with s&s' I want one! Just duno where u get them lol xx
xxx

HAHAHAHA Steph i almost weed abit then laughing so much, hahaha

It wasnt how it sounds!!! Honest lol xxx

I finally found it! a pretty dress, size 12, cheapish- on ebay of course. My motivation and inspiration! A nice black per una dress with sparkles at the top, with tags on saying £39 I got it for £11.95 total including P+P! The idea was to get something cheap but pretty that I can hang in my room, I may never wear it but for the cost of a book or two mags I think just owning it will be good! Can't wait till it gets here!

Back