1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice

Moosh's weigh in

Discussion in 'Slim and Save - Weekly Weigh In' started by MiniMoosh, 20 January 2012 Social URL.

1. MiniMoosh

MiniMoosh Mooshing back

Week 1 gone- well, it's the start of day 7 so almost. 5lb down. Not jumping for joy but then I didn't start fresh, I was already dieting and already almost a stone down since December. Sooooooo..... well, I'll take it!

Just updated sig, love all the charts and stuff. Really motivating!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. BordersGirl

BordersGirl Feeling great in 2012!

Don't complain about 5lbs :). I wasn't dieting before I started and lost 7lbs so not that much more and you have a day to go.

4. MiniMoosh

MiniMoosh Mooshing back

I weigh at work as I don't have scales- less tempting to weigh daily!- so I had to choose today or Monday. Of course went with today, I need to see the needle moving! Was gutted that it was only 1lb lost since Monday. I've been so strict! The only thing I've had non-S+S was a water flavour each day, that I bought from S+S! and a mint each day.

Oh well. I can only assume TOTM has something to do wth it and hopefully by next Friday, if TOTM is over it'll be a different story. Sometimes lasts 2 weeks so I assume will affect water weight!

5. MiniMoosh

MiniMoosh Mooshing back

Day 8- just weighed in at 13st 9lb!! That's two lb in two days, and on my new scales so I know I've caught up with myself. HURRAH!

2lb closer to goal!

6. charlene-wilson

charlene-wilson Well-Known Member

well done mini moosh.

7. MiniMoosh

MiniMoosh Mooshing back

Week 2 down- after a rocky, STS or even gain!!!! start, I'm now...... 13st 5lb!

Thats a 6lb loss! Hurrah for shrinking!

8. BordersGirl

Well done Mini xx

9. TaraTeal

TaraTeal Well-Known Member

Awww chuffed for you moosh!!! Well done! xxx

10. charlene-wilson

charlene-wilson Well-Known Member

well done minimoosh :)

11. Lots2lose36

Lots2lose36 Well-Known Member

Well done!!!

12. MiniMoosh

MiniMoosh Mooshing back

Week 3 done- 4lb gone this week! Very happy with that, up to last night I was expecting 2lb so a brilliant bonus! Thats a stone on S&S!!

13. BordersGirl

Well done mini, and here's to the next stone xx

14. Lots2lose36

Yay fab weigh in x

15. MiniMoosh

MiniMoosh Mooshing back

Week 4 done- lost 2lb so not the best ever but at least it's the right direction AND that puts me at 12st 13lb so a whole new number! Can't believe I lasted a month, I think that's a bigger achievment than the loss!

16. alison55

alison55 "Losing my marbles"

Well done. 16lbs gone in four weeks is amazing! Into the next stone too, you should be so proud of yourself! Have a good week five!

17. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Well done....your doing great.

18. MiniMoosh

MiniMoosh Mooshing back

7lb down!!!!! 7 actual lb! I don't know where it's all going but it bloody well better not come back!!!!

Takes me to 12st 6lb, a whole new number. Only 1.9 BMI points to get down to the 20s!!!! Goodness me. And the little bird on my ticker is nearly half way there. I just never thought I'd get this far!

19. Pinklady1911

Pinklady1911 serial dieter!!!

Wow minimoosh well done, thats awesome! your the exact same weight as me! i too need 1.9points to get me down there! its been 6 years or more since my BMI was in the 20s! well done on a huge weight loss, your an inspiration to all, especially us newbiees!! xx

MiniMoosh likes this.
  20. MiniMoosh

MiniMoosh Mooshing back

I think last time I was in the 20s for BMI I probably wasn't..... as I was a child so I don't think they count on BMI! This is all new to me, eeek!

21. Lots2lose36

Well done fantastic loss!! X