More AAM help please gang xxx

Time4ME

MUST get a grip
Evening experts....

This is my AAM wk which is brillo BUT I never had time to get anything to eat so I planned to have couple of cups of T with milk and an extra pack so I was basically SS+ for today....

I had 1st pack split into 2 during the day as 2 lattes, I've drunk 4.5litres of water and eaten a 500ml jelly made with mousse and water flavourings.

This evening I've had soup made with 500ml of water and a mousse with 200ml water (I only realised after I'd mixed up mousse we were probably only allowed 1 a day but seeing as I'd not had any milk I thought calories would all equate).

Problem is now - I cant eat anymore & technically this means I've missed my AAM or in my case additional pack????

I'm not hungry in the slightest - infact the thought of drinking more and having a bar fills me with dread, as I tend to go to bed quite early I'm worried it will all just 'lay' in my stomach and give me guts ache?

Does it matter at all??????

Please and thank you xxxxxxxxxx

Evening experts....

This is my AAM wk which is brillo BUT I never had time to get anything to eat so I planned to have couple of cups of T with milk and an extra pack so I was basically SS+ for today....

I had 1st pack split into 2 during the day as 2 lattes, I've drunk 4.5litres of water and eaten a 500ml jelly made with mousse and water flavourings.

This evening I've had soup made with 500ml of water and a mousse with 200ml water (I only realised after I'd mixed up mousse we were probably only allowed 1 a day but seeing as I'd not had any milk I thought calories would all equate).

Problem is now - I cant eat anymore & technically this means I've missed my AAM or in my case additional pack????

I'm not hungry in the slightest - infact the thought of drinking more and having a bar fills me with dread, as I tend to go to bed quite early I'm worried it will all just 'lay' in my stomach and give me guts ache?

Does it matter at all??????

Please and thank you xxxxxxxxxx

yes it does - get that pack into you !!!! otherwise your little bod will go into starvation mode and hang on to all that fat !!!

the plan says that you should have 3 packs per day plus your AAM.... so that's what you should do.....:p

Debz xx

yes it does - get that pack into you !!!! otherwise your little bod will go into starvation mode and hang on to all that fat !!!

the plan says that you should have 3 packs per day plus your AAM.... so that's what you should do.....:p

Debz xx

Hi Debz
I've had all 3 packs.... Just no AAM :eek::(:eek::(.... I think lack of hunger is due to me increasing water and obviously leaving it all too late in the day to actually eat.... I've got chicken and cucumber to take to work tomorrow to ensure that I will have lunch...

PS - do you remember the weekend I was whinging about dreaming I could go out and wear my red top and jeans???????

You listen to Debz young lady!

Gx

You listen to Debz young lady!

Gx

**hides** I know I've been stoopid leaving it all so late, but thought earlier the idea of eating soup, mousse then bar in quick succession sounded fab, only now my tummy's full of jelly, soup & mousse there's no more room xxx

**hides** I know I've been stoopid leaving it all so late, but thought earlier the idea of eating soup, mousse then bar in quick succession sounded fab, only now my tummy's full of jelly, soup & mousse there's no more room xxx

And who'd of ever thought you'd hear the day when you'd say that! ;)

Reminds me when Sue and I were at her parents discussing how yummy cottage cheese was, all of a sudden we noticed Steve and parents were all watching and listening and Steve said "this is a surreal moment I could never of imagined, the two of you discussing how delicious cottage cheese is!"

And who'd of ever thought you'd hear the day when you'd say that! ;)

Reminds me when Sue and I were at her parents discussing how yummy cottage cheese was, all of a sudden we noticed Steve and parents were all watching and listening and Steve said "this is a surreal moment I could never of imagined, the two of you discussing how delicious cottage cheese is!"

I cant believe I thought it or even typed it :eek::eek::eek::eek:.... And ditto the cottage cheese discussion - I just had exactly the same one with my friend who stopped me in my tracks and said are you really that excited about cottage cheese????? Yes indeedy :p:p:p:p

i can't see what harm missing your AAM would do. After all you can ss for 12 weeks now without it so missing 1 day shouldn't do any harm.

50g. I've just had my aam - had quorn with cabbage and cottage cheese and chilli and tumeric with low fat dressing. Scrummy (you can have 80g quorn or 100g cottage cheese - I had half the allowances of each). Yum, Yum, Yum

Oppps I had 100g's..... Oh well I didnt have any yesterday so I'll move on - I had 100 on Sun and Mon as well but only had 2 packs on Sun with all my confusion!

Oh well - its only chicken & cheers hun xxx

Add a meal - does it exist

Right - I am officially CONFUSED..... :confused::confused::confused: now I am reasonably intelligent (its bloody true I tell ya!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:)

BUT this whole AAM thing has got my head in a spin....

I remeber doing it wk 5 or 6 and as I only had cottage cheese didnt worry to much about the portion sizes as I split a 320g tub into 3 which meant it ended up all equating to the same amount...

When I posted earlier it was because I'd had 100g chicken - I though I read somewhere it was 120g but didnt think much of it, then Dancing kindly advised that it was 50g :eek::eek::eek:.... I'd already scoffed the bloody lot by this point so it was no use weighing of worrying about it at all....

I've just grabbed my book & am I right to think that AAM wk no longer exists????? Or is it the meal from the SS+ plan which means what I did was right :sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh:

Last edited:
My CDC has provided me with the new literature and I chucked the old one - assuming that it was no longer valid etc etc. It was only when you told me that the allowance was 50g that I thought where the heck did I get 125g from.... I bought 3 x 100g packs of roast chicken, thinking well I know its a bit less but only like 1 slice.....

As I didnt have meat the first time I did AAM I never even bothered to look at teh quantities, I found the sticky on here that was posted ages ago with the details of 2oz which as you said is 50g - then came home grabbed my book where AAM isnt really mentioned only as part of the SS+ programme whereby it is a 200cal meal....

TBH I thought I'd gone all Looney Tunes.... Making up quantities just coz it suited me - which would be just like me!

I'm popping in to see her in the morning to pick up some water flavour so I'll have a chat with her then - I'm not worried as I intend to follow 810 sooner rather than later & only intended SS'ing until mid April really....

Thanks Dancing xx

Back