More new clothes -oops - WEEK 3

Getslimquick

Been liberated by Exante!
On Saturday I bought a new coat, the previous blanket wrapped around me at least three times.

The wonderful shop assistant said ' try a smaller size - you have such a lovely figure you can get away with it' - I nearly cried no-one has ever said to me 'you have a lovely figure ' - ever, ever in my life.

So Saturday weigh in - actually lost a pound - but fluids vary etc. I feel about the same, and that's great.

But its working, I am still holding on to a shake for breakfast - its like a comfort blanket and on work days soup for lunch in a flask. At four I am starving - well very hungry and thinking on having a Tesco bar instead of biscuits or other calories laden snacks. This would still only be 600 calories all day and in theory plenty for left for tea.

Evening meal varies but always low fat, but I am really enjoying vegetables, fish, chicken, steak on Friday. I love bread, but I do make it myself and no butter etc.. No grazing, still fancy something sweet an hour after an evening meal, I have not cracked that yet, but fruit and natural yoghurt is this weeks plan.

So this is the story so far, still delighting in the joys of being slim and marvelling at the wonderful effects of Exante.

GSQ

Getslimquick said:
On Saturday I bought a new coat, the previous blanket wrapped around me at least three times.

The wonderful shop assistant said ' try a smaller size - you have such a lovely figure you can get away with it' - I nearly cried no-one has ever said to me 'you have a lovely figure ' - ever, ever in my life.

So Saturday weigh in - actually lost a pound - but fluids vary etc. I feel about the same, and that's great.

But its working, I am still holding on to a shake for breakfast - its like a comfort blanket and on work days soup for lunch in a flask. At four I am starving - well very hungry and thinking on having a Tesco bar instead of biscuits or other calories laden snacks. This would still only be 600 calories all day and in theory plenty for left for tea.

Evening meal varies but always low fat, but I am really enjoying vegetables, fish, chicken, steak on Friday. I love bread, but I do make it myself and no butter etc.. No grazing, still fancy something sweet an hour after an evening meal, I have not cracked that yet, but fruit and natural yoghurt is this weeks plan.

So this is the story so far, still delighting in the joys of being slim and marvelling at the wonderful effects of Exante.

GSQ

Sounds like it's going great :) well done x

GSQ

It's so exciting, inspiring and motivating to read your story GSQ. I'm really glad you're still getting positive comments now you've finished. You're doing really well, and glad to hear you're choosing some clothes to suit your new figure :D Enjoy :)

That's fantastic :D. To get a comment like that from a stranger who doesn't know the journey you have made.
Have you got pictures here in the gallery?
You should change your name to Slimandgorgeous. xx

No pics Ali - I like being anonymous - best bit about this site, I can hide.

But I do have some before and after - hidden away.

GSQ

Back