1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

More than 2 hot meals daily.....??

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by trimtracey, 19 January 2014 Social URL.

1. trimtracey

trimtracey Well-Known Member

Can i ask can i have 2 chilli or shepards pies in same day? I know i need 3 meals but do they need to be different??

Stupid question i know x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Darcy15

Darcy15 A woman on a mission!

As long as its not more than one bar, you can have what other varieties you like :D

4. trimtracey

Fantastic thankyou. ....on day 3 today...ketosis sticks changing. ..can't wait for weigh in...how u doing x

5. Darcy15

Hi Tracey

I'm doing well thanks :)

Why not join us over in the diary section? Very motivational to read, and a very supportive little community :D

Good luck!

6. jellybellies

jellybellies Well-Known Member

well done for making it to day 3, the first few are the hardest by far :)

7. trimtracey

Aww thanks..I needed that..sat here feeling sorry for myself. And if to give in......x

8. Darcy15

Ooh, don't give in - the first few days are the hardest, honestly! :D

9. trimtracey

No I think I'm ok now...just a moment. ..just read loads on net about how quickly it will go back on a and that it's not fat it's muscle u loose.

Think I worry ahead of myself and n keep wondering how to eat after exante x.....how r u doing x

10. trimtracey

Sorry I'm gonna go over to diary pages xx

11. jellybellies

jellybellies Well-Known Member

It's the same as any diet you of course can put it back on if you eat like a wally lol.
    I lost loads a few yrs ago and kept it off for a few yrs til deciding to have 2 more babies to complete our family, so you can maintain don't panic :)

Have you made it through another day now?

12. trimtracey

Thanks for your support. ...yes I had 2 orange and chocolate bars delivered today so had one at lunch and feel normal and in control again...am i right I can only have one a day?

I have a totally different mindset today.

Day 4 almost done ...Thank you so much for asking x

13. Opeyx

Opeyx Well-Known Member

you can have three of anything! -bars inc Your Diet Plan Booklet | Exante Diet its in the book

i ordered a short expiry chilli and had that everyday 3x for a week, i loved life!

14. trimtracey

Ha ha....now day 5 n on a roll.....re ordered and happy now x

15. Darcy15

Good for you! :D