More than one bar a day

iwannabeme

I noticed on the exante website that they say not to have more than one bar a day as they are higher in carbs and might put you out of ketosis. When I compared the nutritional values of all the products the bars actually have the lowest amount of carbs compared to shakes and porridge so I emailed them to ask the question. They replied to say that the info is out of date as the products have changed since the info was written and that they are going to update the website. They also confirmed that having more than one bar will NOT put you out of ketosis. They did advise though that the bars have slightly more calories and have more fibre than the other products. Just thought I'd share the information. X

wow will b following on , on that woul'nt mind having 2 a day, if i can stomach them

Exante bars taste like cardboard....I wouldn't wanna eat one a day let alone 2!!
Tesco ultraslim all the way :D

I agree the tesco bars are much nicer! X

i like the orange choc from exante bt not the toffee raisin one

Isn't it funny how everyones tastes are different!! I absoloutely LOVE the toffee, nut and raisin bars!!! delicious!!

Oo that's very interesting! Will keep an eye out for more info. My bar is the highlight of my day!!! :D

I can absolutely eat the bar morning noon and night. I think they are quite filling for me as well.

This is good news for me! I work out of the country a lot (sounds glam but the main reason I put on 4 stone in a year...) bars will be easier to pack and eat than soup, I should be able to survive on shakes and bars next week in Thailand.

Back