more weight loss E.E or original

Pudgy Panda

as per title, this is the 4th time i have done SW and i am fed up:

have stuck to it really well and i have only lost 2 lbs in first week, and stayed the same this week

same everytime i do SW so had enough of not loosing, just wondering if anyone has found quicker weight loss on original????

Hi
just checked your BMI. You only need to lose a stone before your BMI is in the normal range. Weight loss will be less with a smaller amount to lose. My guess is the amount you ate before wasn't far off the mark so now it just needs tweaking. You may find you will only lose between 1 and 2 pounds a month. Set yourself less challenging goals and you will meet them much easier and feel better about yourself. good luck xxxx

My weight loss had slowed considerably on EE so my consultant told me to switch back to the original plan. I found I only lost an extra 1/2 lb over two weeks. It was not a significant extra loss but everyone is different it may work better for you. Try it and see you've nothing to lose, but more weight!

thanks girls for replying was really fedup, stuck to original all day but planned dinner badly so ended up with chicken stir fry and 2 spoon fulls of rice.

planned better for tomorrow though will try to stick to original this week, i dont mind if i lost low amounts at all but staying the same just pees me off since i was so good lol

maybe shake it all up a bit, change from usual HEA and HEB coices to something else on the list, try some new recipes, give ur belly something to think about?

i mix between, red, green and EE!
If you are having trouble losing weight ask your Consutant for Fast Forward - its a quite restrictive plan and apparently good losses are reported.

xxx

This point is so individual some dont lose on EE as the same on red. The best thing is try all the plans if you can for two weeks and see how you get on.
I know of at least three people that have hardly any lose on EE.

Phil x

thats what I am doing... I have had crap losses for weeks and then a gain last week, so Im doing a whole week of EE this week, then if no good loss, a whole week of green next week, and then red and so on and so on......

Back