Mornflake Oats 2 Go

hellie84

I have been using a Mornflake Oats 2 Go sachet as my HE but have now ran out and can't find them anywhere! Have they been discontinued? I've looked in Tesco, Asda and Sainsbury's so far with no luck. :(

Ive just searched asda online and couldnt see them, they did have the fast oats (I think thats what they were called) but it doesnt look like theyre individually bagged.

You could always buy a big bag of plain porridge oats and measure them out into individual bags at the right weight for your hexB and then theyre still ready to grab and go? it may take a little time to get it done initially but think of the money you would save too haha.x.x.

I've seen them in B&M's as well as Home and Bargains recently. Massive box for a quid!

You can buy plan oat bran pretty cheap and it tastes really similar to the mornflake porridge.

Bargain

I've seen them in B&M's as well as Home and Bargains recently. Massive box for a quid!

You can buy plan oat bran pretty cheap and it tastes really similar to the mornflake porridge.

Just seen them as a bargain on a website Approved Food, they are 39 pence each. If you are still looking they have different flavours.
Do they all count as a healthy extra - does anyone know?

Dani

Back