Morning all. Starting back today and raring to go

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Fatty_no_more, 23 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hey all.
    I am starting back this morning. I have to go and get my signature from the drs and am keeping my fingers crossed that she/he signs it off. I have some of my sisters sachets, and will have them today as long as I can do it. I dunno what I am gonna do if they dont sign it off!
    I have the appointment ar 9.10 so I will let you all know then!
    xxx

ps we dont have a mouse and I am doing all this just using the keyboard, its surprising how often i reach over to use it lol.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Muffin_Muncher

Muffin_Muncher A girl can try....

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi fatty no more,
    Good Luck at the docs, i'm sure it will be fine! Hope your first week is a big fat successful loss!! :banana dancer:

4. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck at your dr's! :D hope they sign it for you too.. and had to lol at the keyboard no mouse.. bet that's strange! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.