morning all

well by the sounds of it emmie you will definitely lose the weight im whacked after 20 mins of josie gibson and sharon you do make me laugh i willhave toget you a health hazard sign. haha

I have just been reading all the reviews and paper reports about Jodie Gibson... looks really good and she looks amazing! Might have to try this...

Josie does look amazing doesnt she Emmie! And if you stick at your healthy eating you will have a lovely holiday at a size your happy with!

And a health hazard sign sounds perfect for me Kelly. My treadmills in the spare room and the OH's got me an exercise bike now so Im definitely gonna have to get the kids to carry me from the spare room to my room!! :8855:

I had a look at Lesleys walking and shes quite funny. American but not too annoying! lol Might give her a go sometime this week

emmie how do i change the colour of my profile i noticed yours is pink i want it.... lol well we are all definitely equipped to lose weight and tone up.... so lets do it!!! ;)

Aww Sharon you are to hard on yourself!!! And there is a customization thing on your actual profile page. I was peeking through mine and saw it. It's at the the top of you profile block thingies haha. YES we can do it defo plus be nice to have diet buddies :D

i havent had any success either.... i will probably get my husband to do it when he comes home from work lol:D

emmie i go on the customize thing and i tap on all squares and change them all roughly the same colour and nothing changes it i save it and everything. when i go back on there they have saved my colours but havent changed the colour of my profile. lol its obviously not meant to be i couldnt even do the weight signature you both have so i created my own PMA. lol. ;)

Ive been pressing everything so my laptop might go pop soon!! haha Will have another go later.
Must go and sort tea before the kids start shouting! Catch u later ladies :)

Argh how frustrating! Try again hun :)
And for something like my ticker. Go into google, type lilyslim in, create it (obvs haha), then go under the forum bit and get the BB Code bit copy it and bring up minimins and paste it into your sig bit :D

Ive been pressing everything so my laptop might go pop soon!! haha Will have another go later.
Must go and sort tea before the kids start shouting! Catch u later ladies :)

Have fun ;)

Well i think ive done it ladies, well not me my husby i think i would of been still trying a week from now very complicated! Lol :)

Well i think ive done it ladies, well not me my husby i think i would of been still trying a week from now very complicated! Lol :)

Haha yay. Iv just made homemade burgers and chips syn free. Eek it was lovely but i got full after only alittle of it.. thats a good sign right!!

Well i tried looking for the recipe but no luck so i'll just tell you how i made it (in my own way lol)
1 onion
extra lean mince beef
smush together- (i added chilli and garlic aswell)
season with salt and pepper
then boiled some potatoes
chopped them into chips, sprayed frylight all over them
Put a dash of paprika on them
Popped them in the oven for 20 mins
Cooked some veg

hey presto burgers and chips- syn free :p

A girl after my own heart adding garlic and chilli i would do exactly the same! Well i will be making it tomorrow and 2 mins ago i was sitting here full but now my mouth is watering! :)

Haha yep. Now wish me luck im about to go to my group for the dreaded WI argh :p

1.5lb :D Happy bunny under 16 stone yay!!

Back