morning all

Lol Sharon! It is awful :( And your just helpless. Well I'm putting mr man to bed speak later :D

I will send some up to you sharon and emmie send some spag bol to me thats my fav dish and sharon whilst emmie is sending some to me and me to you how about you send some casserole to us!!! Haha :)

Good idea! It's not bad fat wise cos its just meat and veggies. Nice and filling too and a nice comfort food for this cold weather

How are the boys doing tonight. Thinking of you all. Teething is awful you just can't do anything to make it easier for them.
How was your spagbol? Sounds so nice, haven't made it yet on SW. How as the breakfast? Yummy.
Didn't get my curry done, husband had made chicken salad . Lovely with a dash of Hoy-sins sauce on the side. Xx

Mmmmm hoy-sin sauce, how many syns is it? And the spag-bol was lovely :D I could only eat half of it though!

Hi Emmie its 1 sin for a level teaspoon and that's all you need to give it a bit of a lift. If you could only manage half for tea that's good and you can have the rest when you get the munches latter. Xx

Well morning sharon, emmie and bigbetty yes ive been awake since 3.30am and ive had some sleep bonus but wait for it i have 3 unwell children yes thats right all my children have a sore throat and bad cough and high temp so a trip to rhe doctors for me today!!! Anyway i will speak to you all when you are all awake!!! PMA :)

Bloody hell thats early! :( Hope there okay! What did the docs say? I bet you have to wait for the appt! Grr.
PMA these times are sent to test us :D You just keep on plodding along hun

Morning ladies!

On no Kelly not all 3 poorly! Hope you get an appt at docs to get them sorted. You'll need matchsticks to keep awake this afternoon.
I'm got a bad head today so not doing much but must try and get on the treadmill at some point today.
Sending you all lots of PMA

Hiya both!!! Yes all 3 unwell and have the rest of the week off!!! Yay for them and boo hoo for me! Haha aww sharon i saud yesterday you might be coming down with something and headache today. PMA i still got it with my eyes closed and no life in me! Sending you both some too!!! We had a lot of snow again this morning for 2 hours about 5 inches so its a cold day today! :)

You have had alot of snow!! You stay in the warm and play nurse to the babies =)
Lets hope they all fall asleep later and then u can aswell.
We both weigh in tomoro. Me first thing when I get up. What times your class? Are you excited or nervous?

Well harrison just woke and sinead has fallen to sleep charlie wont sleep until later i can never get them to sleep at the same time! Haha my class is at 10am until 11am so i will be on here about 11.30am. I am scared feel sick and everything as my scales tell me ever since that blip im still the same so i hopimg for a 1lb loss i kmow next weeks weigh in will be better as i womt be blipping again! So gutted. :)

Like I said before your only human and you got straight back on it so that's the good thing! Some people would have thought sod it, I might aswell eat whatever now I've had that but you didn't. You were back on it straight away.
I'm thinking maybe I won't see a loss tomoro as I've been reading alot of posts on here saying alot of women gain weight just before their TOTM. I remember when I was on SW before that happened and its so disheartening. Men get it easy!! Haha Just have to wait and see what happens in the morning

Well harrison just woke and sinead has fallen to sleep charlie wont sleep until later i can never get them to sleep at the same time! Haha my class is at 10am until 11am so i will be on here about 11.30am. I am scared feel sick and everything as my scales tell me ever since that blip im still the same so i hopimg for a 1lb loss i kmow next weeks weigh in will be better as i womt be blipping again! So gutted. :)

Dont trust home scales! I weighed myself and id put 2 lb ON but I lost 1.5lb you will have i just know you have been good :D Sending PMA dust all the way
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Just done an hour at the gym .. i'm pooped lol :D hope your all having a good day ladies

Wow look at you well done keep it up!!! I will be doing.my dvd about 3pm trying to find the motivation or a kick up the bum! Lol :)

Wow look at you well done keep it up!!! I will be doing.my dvd about 3pm trying to find the motivation or a kick up the bum! Lol :)

Do it!!! :D you will feel soo much better plus you will have more energy after

Back