Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Morning All

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by ladyvegas, 7 April 2009 Social URL.

1. ladyvegas

ladyvegas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(17.01%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    How are we all this morning? Just having my first shake of the day and heading off on a walk (in my rain gear) just incase. Didn't do CS yesterday as I was not in the zone if you know what I mean. I am back on it with a vengence this morning and so going for a walk to get rid of the thoughts of boldness. :D

How are you girls going to manage over the Easter weekend? Are you getting any Easter Eggs? H2B has bought me a Lindt White Bunny (can't eat milk / dark chocolate). So that is me going to be bold on Sunday :sigh: but I won't be bold any other time (I promise).

Talk to you all soon I am off to do my bit of exercise:character00115:.

S.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JustForMe

JustForMe Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.37%)
    heyy im stuck at work, supposed to be doing some data stuff but got distracted on here

i have been a very good girl yesterday and so far today and ill keep it up

4. Rae

Rae Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8.5lb(27.45%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Ooo a walk sounds great! Ive been a very good girl all weekend, been drinking my 5/6 pints a day and sticking religiously to the diet so feeling quite proud! Weather is fab today so i might go have a walk to the beach and climb a few sanddunes! No plans today really as ive finished uni until september so just revision blah blah blah so not alot going on :)

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.