Morning everyone

charlottegrace1

Gold Member
Good morning flowers, how are we all doing in this killer heat. I think I lost about 6 stone this last couple of days lol. Anyway, Good luck to all who are weighing in today and I thought it would be good idea for us all to have a stab at those little jobs we keep putting off, like cleaning out a cupboard, or sorting out the wardrobe, dealing with the pending in the intray, tidy the desk, do the filing, just do one little job to clear clutter today and feel good about it. Be happy and drink plenty so you don't get ill with the heat. I'm off to clear out under the stairs. xx

Morning! Ive just got home from having two fillings at the dentist, so currently feel like im dribbling everywhere when im actually not, the joys of anesthetic! Will go to work as soon as i'm back to normal!

Good luck to everyone that is weighing in on this beautifully hot day! :)

Ouch Kirstin, thats so painful, had it once and never want it again, you poor thing, hope you feel better soon babes x

Ooooo...I hope the two of you feel better soon! I hate fillings!
Im sat here in air-conditioned comfort - the only building on base to have it so all the Soldiers are finding excuses to come and visit us! Lol.
I have my new size 18 dress on today and had loads of compliments - was a size 28/30 and feel on top of the world!
Did all my filing yesterday and have nothing to declutter, but can come on here and be with all you lovely people instead!

Hope you are feeling better soon guys! I am trying to get sorted at work before I go away for a week to visit family in Yorkshire and Colchester.

Needless to say I have loads to do and not a lot of motivation!!!! Ah well the quicker I get it done, the more I can think about what I need to do at home before we go at 5 in the morning!!

Thank you for your usual cheerful post Charlotte you always start my day with a smile, you have a good day now.

Kristin and Sarah-Jayne I hope you will both be feeling better soon.

Love to all. X

Back