morning to evening

Trudy

Hi
I was just wondering how much weight you put on through out the day,ie, morning to evening, I put on3 to 4lbs...then the next morning its gone...I wonder where it go's to..lol

You will put on the equivalent of the weight of the food you ate and the liquid you drank, less whatever you got rid of during the day.

When the food has been digested you will get rid of some of the weight of the food itself, but will feel the effect of the calories taken in if they are more than you used during the day.

I'm the same as you, between three and four pound heavier in the evening than the morning, therefore my official weigh in is in the morning! X

I'm the same too. It's so annoying isnt it. I've gone by as much as 7 pounds in the morning to the evening before! Luckily it goes down in the morning. Wish my weigh in was a morning group rather than an evening one sometimes x

But what time should you weigh in for a more true reading?????????????

First thing in the morning after you've been to the loo :sick0019:

......but then if you go to group it will be different. Stick to one weigh in time, once a week and then you will have a better idea as you can see weight fluctuates so much.

at the moment I do weigh in first thing in the morning ,but I have just started feeling uncomable (sorry can't spell ) in the evening. so think I will try weighing in the evening..will take longer to get to where I want to be...but i might feel better..x

This has been worrying me lately, so I'm glad everyone else has these large daily gains that are gone the next morning! Definitely feel much better now :).

If you think about it, SW food is quite heavy and bulky. Lots of vegetables, for a start.

Now if I sit here and eat 1 kilo of carrots, I will get up 1 kilo heavier. But tomorrow, the carrots will have gone through the digestive process and most of that weight will have gone on its merry way, leaving very few calories behind.

If I sit here and eat 1 kilo of cream cakes, I will get up 1 kilo heavier. But tomorrow wouldn't bear thinking about!!

(for any experts here, forgive the totally unscientific nature of this description)

I find I weigh less after a shower - odd!

I usually put on 2-3lbs throughout the day but it is gone by the morning.... unless I've not been on plan of course!

In usually 2-3lbs lighter. I love it when I'm the same in the evening as the morning weigh in as that generally means I'm going to have a loss the next morning.

I don't have scales at home and was really upset last week to have put on 4.5lb despite getting weighed in the evening as usual and having a reasonably good week. However when talking to my consultant I mentioned that I had changed from working nights to days and so in theory this was just like changing from a morning to an evening group - as when I had weighed in the evening the previous week I had been asleep all day and so not eaten or had anything to drink.

When I weighed on Monday I had been awake and eating all day and so there goes the gain.

Hopefully everything will even out now and I should see a loss this week!

X

Back