Morning

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by charlottegrace1, 25 July 2009 Social URL.

1. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Hope everyone is well and has a fantastic weekend. I have been up really early today and got most of my jobs done already so having a bit of me time later with my cross stitch. Whats everyone else doing today? What ever it is I hope you have a great time doing it.

Carolyne xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sticky

Sticky I will succeed!!!

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Morning honey! Nice post as usual :)

I'm off with my sister to buy baby things for my forthcoming niece/nephew! SO excited! I'm really close to my sister so uber excited to share this with her. I'm her 'standby' birthing partner incase her OH faints (likely) - which is exciting!

After that more than likely just relax with the OH.

Hope your day is good xxx

4. Gemmy_Lou

Gemmy_Lou Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good Morning! Well I have just got up and now enjoying a nice cup of tea.

I am actually going to my friends this afternoon who is hosting an ale festival at her house! We all have to take a 5L keg of ale (from a proper brewery) and then try them all and then vote for your favourite. She has had a little trophy made for the winner! Her OH is doing a bbq and I am doing an ale and cider quiz for everyone to partake in! So, I am hoping the sun will come out soon...

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.