1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by charlottegrace1, 25 July 2009 Social URL.

1. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    Hope everyone is well and has a fantastic weekend. I have been up really early today and got most of my jobs done already so having a bit of me time later with my cross stitch. Whats everyone else doing today? What ever it is I hope you have a great time doing it.

Carolyne xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sticky

Sticky I will succeed!!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Morning honey! Nice post as usual :)

I'm off with my sister to buy baby things for my forthcoming niece/nephew! SO excited! I'm really close to my sister so uber excited to share this with her. I'm her 'standby' birthing partner incase her OH faints (likely) - which is exciting!

After that more than likely just relax with the OH.

Hope your day is good xxx
  4. Gemmy_Lou

Gemmy_Lou Full Member

Slimming World
    Good Morning! Well I have just got up and now enjoying a nice cup of tea.

I am actually going to my friends this afternoon who is hosting an ale festival at her house! We all have to take a 5L keg of ale (from a proper brewery) and then try them all and then vote for your favourite. She has had a little trophy made for the winner! Her OH is doing a bbq and I am doing an ale and cider quiz for everyone to partake in! So, I am hoping the sun will come out soon...

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.