morning!!

yep u can but the bars dont do it :(iv bought nas blackcurrant an soda water, gna drink it b4 i go out n find sumthin in bar like soda water xx

Careful,most bars in NI are 35ml shots, cause when I moved here from Belfast I couldn't get over how tiny the shots were here!

Oh no 4 syns!lol think i can safely say that il be over my syns 2nte!but hopefully not by too many, ive been 100% with food and when iv done this in the past it hasn’t affected my loss so heres to hopin that it doesn’t!xx

I'm not sure how it can not have affected your losses. If you are sticking to the plan and having your syns, how can going out and having extra syns on alcohol not affect it?
Or, do you save syns for alcohol?
All I'll say is, that if you have slow losses or not lose as quickly as you want to (I see your mini target is to lose a stone in a month - quite ambitious!) then make sure all your alcohol is accounted for.

Lecture over, sorry!

sometimes i do sumtimes i do, i just no that the last time I done sw i lost 1st 7lbs in less than 3 months n most weekends i was havin a drink and i lost nearly every week, duno if im just lucky or wat it is, and i wasn’t savin syns all the time

ps.. dont think its to ambtious considerin this is only 13 aug n iv already lost 4, this is my target n i think i can do it, been done before

Back