Morning!

Can you use it like floppy??! x

Sorry mummy! xx

soz mam

awwwwwwwwwwww wanna play out! x

Lol how you honey? x

Still LT hun and not refeed? x

well what happened was,i started the refeed but had salmon and not chicken or white fish and made a few othe errors and gained 2lbs omg i was gutted so i went back on the LT but the pills hurt my tum so ive been having 2 shakes and a low carb/cal meal ,ive lost that 2lb gain this week so im back on the LT on monday,ive decided 2 more weeks and thats it i should be at my target ,i wanna finish it properly ,i only ate as the doc said i had to .
moral of the story is refeed to the letter xx

Couldnt agree more hun xx

whats with all the sex talk,everytime i come on ere you guys need it bad dont you?? its quite funny tho xx

Lol i didnt start it hun! xx

Why Do You Want Some To Make Him Jealous Lol

whats with all the sex talk,everytime i come on ere you guys need it bad dont you?? its quite funny tho xx

The problem is the fat rolls off and the horn sets in!:D

you been taking drugs HD????

Not tonight - weekend off ;)

It's just when I hear 'get the horn' I immediately think of Derek & Clive... RIP Pete & Dudders...

Hey ladylipo,

The wedding was fantastic, best day of my life so far! The hotel was out of this world and the location, service, surroundings and our guests were first class. I wish I could do it all again without the nerves! Was truly brill, but tiring as we never really had a holiday. We were only there a week and we had to make sure we spent time with everyone in the run up to the big day. We had 42 guests over with us so you can imagine it took a lot to get round everyone! I was really good on holiday food wise, ate salads and loads of fruit with the odd treat! I was amazed when I got home and had only gained 4 lbs the whole week we were away. I knew I would gain something as I never sis the refeed before going properly, so was chuffed that it was only 4 lbs. Disaster has struck since being home! I’m up a whole stone and 2lbs. I tried yesterday to start shakes but it never happened, so am trying again today. I just want to get back to 11st 1 lbs as I felt great there. I could prob be done with losing another half stone or so after getting back to 11st but I’ll take one step at a time, am happy to get to 11st with shakes then try and lose some more with scot slimmers or something.x

How are you getting on?

Glad your wedding went fab! So whas it like being a married woman?
Im sure you'll get that extra weight off hun dont worry x

My hols were brill iv 2 wks booked in sept staying in a 5 star hotel or is it 4 star lol i dunno, well my mates are flying over sept 7th and we have them told we cnt afford to go lol we're planning on suprising them over there by just turning up our flights the 8th and we're not staing in the same place as them so hopfully we wont get cought lol, i may put up some pics now in a min!
Oh i went for my WI few days ago and i stayed the same with all the drink i was amazed lol!

Off to check out your wedding snap now xx

Back