Morrisons eat smart diet pork sausages.....

They sure are :)

How do they taste aimeesmumy, would you say they are worth buying?

i have been sticking to Quorn sausages but have been thinking about trying the Morrisons ones cause i'm missing real sausage, so please let me know if you think they are nice :)

I have to agree, they are really nice!! I cant tell they are "diet" really! Even the rest of the family eat them and dont moan!
Im not keen on the quorn sausages at all . . in fact the only time I can stomach them is in a sausage and bean pie!!!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Morrisons Eat Smart Diet, Pork Sausages, Less Than 3% Fat, 8 pack, chilled 57g each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original Free [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 3 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

Are these free on green????

Meat is NEVER free on Green.

They are £1.99 for a pack of 8 and all I ever buy! I can't see why someone people don't like them as they're just like any other sausage I've ever eaten! Great for the BBQ too as there's no fat to spit & drip! OH still can't believe NOTHING comes off them when grilled!

The Lincolsnhire & Cumberland versions are 0.5syns each (on red & ee)

Maybe I've not had the real thing for so long I forgot how good they were, but imo these are better than full fat sausages! So much better than the quorn ones and the Bowyers ones.

yeh i agree im not much of a sausage person but these are lush, make sure you dont buy the reduced salt eat smart ones tho as i think these are 1.5 syn for some reason!

Nice one! I'm looking forward to my Saturday morning pre-night out fry up now! Eggs, bacon, sausages.. mm I love SW :D

agreed i am not a big meat eater and almost always do green days and just use quorn if i fancy meat!

however i tend to do extra easy at the weekend so i can eat these for breakfast :) YUM

X

Back