Morrisons Magazine

*Cupcake*

is working hard.....
My Mum popped one of these in this week and I've just sat down and actually read it!

I have to say I'm very impressed - there are some lovely recipes in there, and all completely do-able the SW way (obvious things like use fry light instead of oil etc).

A great feature on ways with couscous, a 7 day eat smart planner, lots of new products in store and some good coupons for money off are just a few of the bits that caught my eye!

If you are popping in I'd recommend a look - after all its FREE!!! :) xx

Must have come out after I shopped. I get it regularly, they have good competitions online too.

I could have written the same post Cupcake! I've just read it and pulled out loads of yummy recipes, most of which are SW friendly or can be adapted to be SW. I can't wait to try some of them now :)

x

Great minds and all that! :)

(The Couscous Crispbakes look so yummy - I'm going to have a go at those the SW way)

xx

I wanna make SW friendly hash browns from the magazine, I lurve hash browns so hopefully they will be good. Think I'll try them tomorrow

x

Thanks for the link. We had a Morrisons open up not too far from us but I haven't been there yet.

Back