Morrisons Sausages - is this the end?

CEB

I have been really struggling to get the diet pork sausages from Morrisons over the past 2/3 weeks.

I went into my local store yesterday and the was not even the space for the sausages. I have been to another 2 stores today about 30 miles apart (popped in whilst out and about) and neither had any of the diet sausages.

Any insiders know if they are about to be discontinued? I'm gutted haven't even got any in the bottom of my freezer!

I was able to get 2 packs today, no problem. Left about another 8 packs on the shelf. Maybe just your store.

I bloody well hope not.

I love those sausages. I have to travel to Lincoln to get mine. That's about 22 miles away. I eat them a lot.

Just the people of Northamptonshire not eating them!

Will continue the search, have another 3 localish stores to check, then I will have to work out my plan from there!

We are having problems getting them here too. Loads of the other kind, just not the pork ones. When they do have them though I stock right up!

Just the people of Northamptonshire not eating them!

Will continue the search, have another 3 localish stores to check, then I will have to work out my plan from there!

If you ask in your local store they'll probably order some in for you.

My store had pork ones but not cumberland and linclonshire (the ones that are syns) fancied tryign the other ones. I only got one pack and my hubby ate four of them today and loved them !!! So will get 2 packs at a time in future !!

Could be worth an email to Morrisons customer services. Perhaps they've just had a problem with their supplier or transport logistics.

Did you speak to customer services at the shop? Sometimes supermarkets give you 'good will' vouchers. Never tried it myself but I got the tip from Money Saving Expert (love that site!)
Supermarket Shopping: Downshift & more, halve weekly bills...

I have never been able to get the normal pork ones from our Morrisons, only the Cumberland and Lincolshire ones.

I've also found this at my local Morrisons. There was no ticket for them and just one lone pack of diet sausages amongst the others. I'm just hoping that they're stocking up with normal sausages for Christmas and will have the diet ones back afterwards when people will be having thoughts about losing their Christmas weight gains.

they have them in my local morrisons but i never buy them, eurgh i really dont like them at all. good luck finding them x

You have to be there when they come in at our store, but I googled SW sausages and fond a butcher in our nearest town which has SW certified free sausages!!!!!!!!!!! I got some yesterday and they were HEAVEN! Knocked the morrisons ones into a cocked hat! They taste like sausages should taste.

I do tend to stock up when I see them as they come and go. I think everyone in the town buys them from the one Morrisons as there are at least 5 classes in the area! I bought 2 packs the other day and left at least 6/8 packs there.

Back