Most trying week so far.

Thats the spirit girl! Part of this process for me is learning that I can, and actually do, enjoy life without revolving around food! In face not having to even think about food is bliss!! Great to hear that you had a good day! Well done on getting through it!

Isn't it great to do new things that don't necessarily involve food and drink, I went for a lovely walk by the sea today. Something I don't normally do even though I'm 5 mins away from the coast!! And just think everyday of SSing is a day nearer to your weigh in on Wednesday when you'll have another amount to add to your ticker!!!!! Most people's weight loss vary from week to week, wishing you a good one!!!!

I just wanted to send my support to you Scooper. :patback:

I am just in week 5 on LL but over last few weeks like you have been aware of people eating. It has really put doubts in my head and had a real negative effect on my confidence. :help2:

I started to feel it was inevitable I would eventually eat something.

However we talked about this in the group Saturday which I found comforting. My LLC said in her experience those that eat have a longer journey and are more likely to drift off rather than go through to maintenace and succeed. She even told me some of her people from another group have been eating and put on weight.

You have come so far to let them ruin you great weight loss and control. I know it can be hard but I am convinced we are doing the right thing not eating, and you can talk with your leader about your holiday nearer the time if you still have weight to loose.

Take Care, and have a look at my rambling BLOG about eating. :read:

Sam

Back