Mother wins payout after 'four pints of water a day' diet leaves her brain damaged

wannabeminime

Gold Member
Oh gosh, that's terrible.

It really must be very rare, but it's another reason why I harp on about drinking what you need, rather than trying to force it down you, in the belief that it will increase your weightloss...which there's no scientific evidence for anyway:confused:

That's rather a long sentence:eek: Run out of full stops I'm afraid :D

.............................. here's a few I had spare KD!!!

:thankyou: :thankyou: Bev. I'll try again.

It really must be very rare. It's another reason why I harp on about drinking what you need. Better than trying to force it down you. Some people believe that it will increase your weightloss. Of course, there is there's no scientific evidence for that anyway:confused:.

:bliss: I have some left over for later!!! Cheers again Bev

Just to confirm to anyone wondering about water!

If you need any advice over what water intake you need on any diet then please talk to your GP as he/she should be your major source of medical advice.

Mike

That is terrible. That poor woman.
I agree with KD, you should only drink what you need! I tried a detox where you had to drink 50cl of water an hour and I ended up stopping it half way through my first day because I spent the morning running up and downstairs to the loo! lol.

~Silence~

Water dilutes the sodium in your body and washes it out but you NEED sodium so if you aren't taking in any salt and drinking excess water then you are on a baaaaaad course!

I have the recommended 2l daily, sometimes a little more, sometimes a little less but I would never go overboard on it

Back