Ramblings of a Bee on Exante

Hadn't thought of it that way Marge!

Right, it seems like groundhog day, once again I am here, a week on, apologizing for being so quiet. I am always busy but what with the good weather I find myself being out and about even more than before, cramming it all in before the winter (which I am sure is just around the corner :p ).

It was weigh in last night for me, 2.5lb off. I have now lost 15lb in the last nine weeks and am very pleased with that. It's finally gone over the 1st mark which is a big deal for me. Due to my weight and also being a girl and all that comes along with that, my weight can quite easily fluctuate half a stone around the totm or with pain killers etc. So being still under 1st in loss didn't feel like a proper loss to me, strange as it may sound. Now it seems I am back on the road :)

Well done. That's a great loss. Sounds like you're having lots of fun at the moment. Good for you. :)

Well done Bee, you are very close to your next goal ! :D

Well done. That's a great loss. Sounds like you're having lots of fun at the moment. Good for you. :)

Thanks Cate, yes it actually is fun! It would be a lie to say that it doesn't involve sacrifice being on SW because it wasn't all the cucumber salads and fat free yogurts that got me to the weight I am so obviously I have had to say goodbye to a lot of things. But I am in a good place in my head and plod along, chipping away at my 31 December goal. Btw, really nice pic :)

Well done Bee, you are very close to your next goal ! :D

Thanks Marge :) I cannot wait to be in the 13s again, I had a very brief stint last year on Exante where I sort of dipped into them by a few lb and went straight up the 14s again. So this time, I'm going to travel through the 13s all the way :D

So pleased that you have been rewarded with a loss, you certainly deserve it Bee.

You sound so much more relaxed & in control now too so keep getting out there enjoying the summer x

Bee getting over the stone is amazing! And over 2lb in the brilliant

Hi Bee. Over a stone in 9 weeks on SW is amazing. Really proud of you. I'm still stopping and starting on exante and could do with a really good run!

Bee getting over the stone is amazing! And over 2lb in the brilliant

Hi Bee. Over a stone in 9 weeks on SW is amazing. Really proud of you. I'm still stopping and starting on exante and could do with a really good run!

Thank you all, it's really encouraging to read your comments. I am clinging on at the moment, things are a bit tough in work and with a pending totm on the horizon I am doing all I can to not give in to sugar cravings. But I feel like I am slowly re-building good food habits and although I do have mountains of food, it's all the good stuff and I look forward to having it.

By the way, this article makes for such a good read I Wore a Bikini and Nothing Happened | Jenny Trout

I can only recommend it. Being here with the purpose of trying to lose weight and having a good body image even as an overweight person are not mutually exclusive concepts and I find it vitally important to come to love yourself as you are before you can make positive changes. Shoe-horning yourself into an image that you think is acceptable in society born out of embarrassment and shame and low self worth has never led to satisfactory results, physically or emotionally. So have a read of this, it has motivated me to work once again on a positive view of myself.

Hellooooooo,

Here I am nosying around your old diary. Not read it all, but dipped into the odd page here and there. Snap, I'm a sciatica survivor too. I was a candidate for surgery the year before last and was in a wheelchair much of the time when out of the house but got better. Mostly, I now have enought twinges now and then, enought to remind me to be grateful I'm so much better than I was. Sorry about your other medical issues too.

Have a good Thursday, Bee not so much on Exante now ;)

Back