Mothers ... aaargh!

My mother, even now tells me 'you have such a pretty face, its a shame about the rest of you'

I've heard it all my life and believed it too... now i'm taking control and finally believe that my wls is the answer to my life long nightmare.

my mum is just the same - and i thought i was the only one who had an insensitive cow (strong word but apt) of a mum.

I've lost count of the things she's done but her favourite is to poke me in the tummy and go "oooh hold it in rach"...I CAN'T!!!

everytime i start a diet she goes "do you think you'll stick to this one then"

woodworm comments through and through.

hugs from me :grouphugg:
xxx

Oh that coment must have felt dreadful. Think i'd i've got out and said something along the lines of, "I know you're my mother and i love you dearly, but f off" in a rather hostile tone.

What a horrible thing to do to you! I'm sure that there is something with mothers and weight loss as mine is the same, never got a good word to say and she can be a right nasty b**ch when it comes to my weight, problem is she weighs almost as much as me!:mad:.
Keep going with your weight loss you're doing really well, don't let it get you down!

Back