Motivated marnie's food diary!

:) i am excited that I have a week target I think it will help! I want to altogether loose 69 pounds but have lost 4 pounds so far in two weeks to that is basically 2 a week even though it was 3lb one week and 1lb this week! Im going to do some Zumba on the wii in a min! I need to loose my weight by last week of march first week of April for my America holiday woo :) x

Definitely I had a right sweat on after ha. Only lasts 20mins too so I think I can fit in easily. When I go back to Uni gonna try and do it before I leave house and get ip early :) x

Yay for the shred!! I'm moving house in a week and a half and will have the space then so I think i'll start too!! I've heard lots about it, sounds very effective?!

Like the new plan! Sounds good! Hopefully goal by march for u :)

Shred is amazing! Buy it all and do it! fab 20 min session - feel awesome afterwards xx

I weiged in today as I have changed my WI day ti friday so this week I have only had 4 days since last WI so I lost another 1lb which I am pleased with as it's only been 4 days so hopefully starting from next week I will hopefully get my 2 lb a week! Oh and I like toning I dont want to wobble anymore haha x

Well done on the loss Marnie!! :D x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

thanks :) I knew I was fat but this picture i just took really shocked me which is what I wanted! I put on a bikini ( a non matching one) lol because my weight loss goal is for my holiday so i really want to shock myself into how much i need to loose and tone up to have the bikini body I would like! this is really hard for me to post this picture but i need to face up to reality!! here we go me in a bikini with my fat body!!! .....

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    386.4 KB · Views: 60
Hmm I have a nice bikini at home and thought I should do something like this for myself. I'm not sure I have the guts to post it though because I'm so shy about my body?! Even when I was size 10 I hated being in a bikini on hols lol!!
Fair fecks for posting it hon, you're doing great so far on your losses. Changing to friday was a good idea, my weigh in day is saturday :D x

Trust me its so hard to post but when you do it. it helps soo much because you look at the reality and it shocks you and motivates you! when i was this size below I was nervous about being in a bikini but i would kill to look like this again!!!!!........

Attachments

• 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    191.9 KB · Views: 51
I know what you mean. When I was a 10 I complained that I wasnt thin enough (i have a sister who is extremely thin and always felt huge next to her) but now I'd kill to be back at that size and when I look at the old photos I can see that I wasn't fat at all even though I thought I was at the time. Must dig out the photos. When was that one taken hon? Mine are from like 5years ago lol... I was only 19 so don't expect to be as thin as that again but close enough would be good :) x

See I think we put on weight just to see how we wernt fat at all haha!!! that picture was taken 3 years ago :( i just want to get back to that I really do!!!! I was a 10/12 then I think!!! you should defnitly put pics on! it helps!!! x

Back